Lovers Part Two

*Justin*
The weeks following Y/N's confession haven't been the same. I hadn't realized what a big part of me she had. I didn't hear from her and nobody else has either. It's almost like she's fell off the planet. But she's my best friend, always will be. But now, I just have to get her back and us back to how we were.
I went to her house on a Tuesday morning knowing that she was up and getting ready to work. Her mom literally had just opened the door and ushered me in.
"I haven't heard her up and moving this morning, but you're welcome to go upstairs and check" she said.
I nodded and thanked her before rushing up the stairs. I heard her shower running through the cracked bathroom door. I pushed it wider and heard the squeak.
"Mom?" she questioned?
"Nope" I replied sitting on the toilet lid.
"Justin what are you going here? In my bathroom? Get out" Y/N half way yelled.
"Well since you weren't answering any of my phone calls, I thought I'd come see you" I said.
"But is this necessary? I'm showering"
"I'm doing whatever it takes for you to talk to me"
"Just go downstairs into the living room and I'll be down when I get dressed"
"Promise?" I teased.
"Mhmm"
No matter what, she knew that if she wasn't down here in about ten minutes, I was going to go upstairs banging doors right on down.
I plopped myself down on the couch and flipped to some random morning cartoons. After awhile, I heard her feet on the stairs and she walked right past me and into the kitchen.
"Y/N! Talk to me, I beg you" I pleaded getting on my knees.
"You're not funny" she deadpanned.
I knew the only way to get her to talk to me was if I was being funny and annoyed her to her breaking point. So, I crawled up and sat between her legs latching on to her.
"Are you serious right now Justin?" Y/N asked.
I allowed her to get the eggs and bacon out of the fridge but really sat down when she wanted to eat.
"Look! I made you a plate, the least you can do is eat it"
"I appreciate you making me food but the least you could do is talk to me"
We both sat at the table in complete silence as I stared at her. I finished my plate way before she did just because she is a slow eater.
"I didn't mean to ever tell you how I felt" she mumbled underneath of her breath.
"But how long have you felt that way?" I asked.
"Maybe about two years....?"
"I surely wish you would've told me two years ago, we could've became something. I had so many feelings for you back then, but you always acted like you felt nothing. I'm not saying that those feelings can never resurface, they can. The way I felt about you was unreal. I literally couldn't imagine myself hanging with or talking to any other girl. I was hooked on you" I explained.
"Was" she mumbled.
"I say was, but sometimes I find myself thinking of you at the most random times. I'll see something and it'll remind me of what we did or said at a certain time that we were together. I'd like to think that I've gotten over you fully but I haven't. I know that I'm not at the point of being able to tell you that I like you just yet. But, if I were to sit down for about a hour, I could come up with a thousand reasons to like you. To just want to be in your company"
"Justin, what are you say-"
"I'm just saying that maybe in a week, or a couple of years. I'll look at you and know every single detail of you. I could know you as anything by then, but I hope it is somebody I love. I know that I love you right now, but it's just not the right time for us to be together."
"I'm still confused."
"I am too. Just know that I love you, dearly. Forever and always"

*Your POV*
With that he just walked out. But he came right back around the day after, and the days following. We had a confusing love. He realized eventually that he was in like with her, but he liked the smallest things she said that reminded him of me. His first love.
His only love, as he puts it.
After a couple of years, we did end up getting together. It was the best memory that we've had since we were kids. We were inseparable. In fact, are, we ARE inseparable.
We provided the feelings in one another that nobody else can ever give us. The feeling of home that is so comforting. As the days flew past, we remained nothing short of lovers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This probably sucked so I'm sorry but I really don't know we're my brain is right now. I read it so dramatically in my head.
Question of the Day: What are you doing over your winter break?
Answer of the Day: Nothing, for me. I'm just relaxing.
This was highly requested, TADAAAA! Feel free to email me anytime. Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!
-Mikayla<3