Fascination

Justin's POV
"Justin! Y/s/n! I'm home" y/n announced as she walked through the door.
"Mommy! Kisses!!!" Y/s/n screamed running towards her.
She squatted down and opened her arms welcoming him in them. He gave her a kiss on her cheek and then she placed a bunch of random kisses all around his face making his laughter echo in the room.
Y/n scooped him up in her arms and walked towards me. I leaned in to greet her with a kiss but a hand pushing my face away stopped me. I peeked my eyes open to see y/s/n glaring at me.
"You get no kisses from Mommy! Only I get kisses" he stated making me nod my head.
Behind him, y/n was trying not to laugh. She kissed his cheek once more and he turned to me with a bragging smirk.
"All right babe, I'm be home in about two hours okay?" I said watching as she nodded her head.
"Okay. Tell her I said hi" she smiled.
As y/s/n was busy looking at the television, I placed a quick kiss onto y/n's lips.
When I arrived at the Ellen show studio, I waited until she called me out. I greeted her with a hug and kiss before we sat down.
"How are you?"
"I'm doing good, what about you?" I responded.
"Just fine, how's the wife and son?" she asked as a picture of our son shone up on the screen.
"They're alright, as in love as ever" I laughed.
"What do you mean?" Ellen questioned.
"He is in love with her. Like we will be having fun but if he sees her or hears her voice he will immediately stop everything and go to her" I explained.
"When did he start doing that?"
"At birth" I answered quickly as the audience started laughing.
"Is he interested in any other girls?" she asked.
"He kind of is. Like if we go to the park, he'll run off to be 'independent' and when he comes back he's always holding a little girls hand. Most of them look like y/n in some way and I think that he sees that in them to and that's what drawls him to them" I reminisced.
"That's cute" Ellen cooed.
"So all of his girlfriends all look like his mother. But he gave his mom a ring pop for Valentines Day so they are officially together forever. It's right above the wedding ring I gave her"
"Do you think he likes you?" she asked.
"Yeah, I know he loves me. But y/n pulled him in with her natural charm. It has got all of the Bieber boys stuck near her. She has a beauty that's not only on the outside but the inside too and when you're able to see that, you can't help but get attached" I blushed as the crowd 'awed'.
"She has you guys wrapped around her finger, huh?"
"Like a glove" I answered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! This was just a short and quick imagine. It was inspired by TehPeaceMaker 's Prince of France story and I thought the idea was cute.
Question of the Day: Do you sing in the shower?
AOTD: Sometimes I do, but rarely.
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! Comment request!
-Mikayla<3