Toned

"Baby, you want to order pizza tonight? I don't feel like cooking and I know you don't either" Justin said.
"You go ahead and order some for yourself. I'm not hungry right now" you said.
"You sure?" Justin questioned.
"Positive" you lied with a fake smile on your face.
You were cutting back on everything. It wasn't healthy for you to be this size, especially being a woman. You needed to fit into those size four dresses. You couldn't always stay this way, mostly if you wanted to keep Justin.
You've been reducing the amount that you eat. Whether it's skipping a meal or eating just enough where no one would question you. You and Justin used to always have junk night where you eat a whole bunch of greasy fatty foods but you've been avoiding those by making up excuses each time he brings it up.
Justin always seemed to be highly satisfied with your body figure saying that he likes a girl with some meat on her bones but you believed that you had too much meat. You wore a size twelve in clothes but none of Justin's other girls were this big. You constantly worried that maybe to Justin you were just a joke, an experiment.
You ran into the bedroom you guys shared before Justin could hear your stomach growl. You hadn't ate since noon and it was only the smallest salad they had on the menu. But you still believed that no matter what you had to go through with this.
You followed the same routine for many weeks following and you noticed that you had actually lost some weight. Your shirts weren't as tight and your jeans actually fit nicely.
Justin's POV
Y/n's attitude suddenly had a total change. She wouldn't want to have our junk nights anymore and would rarely go out to eat with me. I barely see her eat. If I do, it's not even half of what she used too.
Her body has changed, her clothes hang loosely on her as if they're two sizes too big. Her cheeks have caved in making her face appear thin and frail. Even the light she used to have in her eyes is gone.
I sat on the bed waited by for her to come home so we can talk. I heard the front door open, the dropping of her keys, and the coat closet door shutting. Her weak footsteps were heard on the staircase before she opened our bedroom door.
She gave me a weak smile and sat down next me. Or at least the ghost of y/n was next to me.
"What's up? You've been acting so different for like the past month" I fired.
"Nothing, I've just been stressed" she told me in a quiet voice.
"About what? You're so much smaller than you used to be. I'm scared if I hold you too tight that you might break" I voiced.
"I'm fine" she stated.
"You're not fine. You're hurting, and you won't let me in" I replied.
"There is no reason too... I can handle everything on my own" she said.
"But you don't need to be on your own, I'm here. Why are you missing junk night? We never go out to dinner anymore because you always have excuses for it. What's happening?" I asked as she hid her face with her hair.
"I'm not like all the other girls" she muttered.
"What are you talking about?" I questioned.
"All the other girls you dated were skinny and looked like models, I'm the total opposite of that. I have so much meat on my bones I could feed like thirty families. I don't want to be like this Justin! I want to be beautiful" she explained as I took her tightly into my arms.
"Y/n you obviously don't see what I do. You are beyond beautiful, just the way you are. I don't want you to be like the other girls I dated, that's why they are in the past. I love every single inch of skin that covers your body. Especially the ones that you hate. I don't want to see you starving yourself over something as dumb as this. If you want to get toned, I'll go to the gym with you. But you're not going to keep eating these small meals that are doing nothing for you but giving you the minimum amount of energy that you need. I chose you for who you were, not to make you change" I finished.
"You promise? You'll stay here with me?" She asked.
"I promise, whatever you need, love" I kissed her forehead and pulled her as close to me as possible.
We are going to get through this side by side. She is mine. I am hers. Together, we will get through the storm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm back! Two updates in one day! Amazing right? I thought this was a strong topic to write about so I hope I did well.
Question of the Day: Did you watch the fight last night?
AOTD: I didn't.
But he sure did look good in that suit. I love it when he wears suits. Thanks for all the birthday wishes. Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed!
-Mikayla<3