Alpha Part Two

My beautiful mate and I walked back towards the pack house hand in hand occasionally asking questions about one another. I had seen a few glimpses of her around the house but could never put a scent to her until now which explains a lot. Any other female I could but never her.
I found out that she was graduating this year and her favorite color was y/f/c. Her beauty was so distracting, just the way her innocent y/e/c eyes would look around in curiosity makes my feelings towards her grow even more. Shes just so amazing, how did I not realize this before.
As we walked into the pool area, I howled in joy that made everyone else respond in wolf whistles. Y/n flushed and turned her body into my chest hiding her face from the others.
I picked her up and jumped into the pool with my love in my arms. We came back up to everybody cheering in laughter. I'm so happy I found her. For some it takes years for them to find they're mate, but mine was right underneath of my nose.
After the party was over, I followed her to her room where her scent just was all over. It was like heaven in the air. She showered and got dressed before I took her hand once more leading her into the hallway that is meant for just me and my Luna. I pulled back the sheets and let her get comfortable before taking a quick shower and pulled on some boxers and basketball shorts.
Stepping out of the bathroom, her eyes flicked over to me and she then tried to immediately looked away. I slipped into bed neck to her pulling her body closer to mine as she laid her head on my chest. We rested peacefully in each other's arms without going to sleep. All these new feeling s coming upon us but the attachment setting in making is not want to be away from each other for too long for now on. But I'm fine with that.
The door suddenly slammed open and I growled darkly quickly covering y/n with my body. I liked at the door to see that it was my beta Ryan, but still my wolf didn't calm calm down.
"My mate! MINE" I growled at him.
He lowered his head in surrender and put his arms up at his side.
"I just came up here to see if she was in here. You weren't answering the link" he said.
I lowered my stance as he closed the door and began rubbing myself all over her to calm my wolf. Her touch just slowly making it go away.
"Mine. All mine. Always mine. " I repeated as I nuzzled my head in her chest and neck.
"Yes Justin. Your all mine and I'm all yours. Forever yours" she cooed making my wolf purr in delight to hear her say that.
After my possessiveness wore off, I settled down next to her again bringing her body against mine kissing her forehead. That night was the first best sleep I ever got with my mate. The rest kept getting better and better.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Told us it wouldn't be Justin's soon. It was only like 1/16 of his, because we knew that was like forever😒. Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!
-Mikayla <3