Your Dog Is Protective Over Your Baby

1,000 VOTES? That's absolutely crazy, like I can't even. Thank you so much!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You and Justin have just gotten home from the hospital where you had just been released from. You had a c-section and had to stay there for a week so the doctors could check up on you. Today would be your first day home with the baby, and you were very anxious about it.
On the ride home, I sat in the back as Justin drove home very carefully and slowly. We had some security around us just in case paparazzi was following us. It was so funny when Justin was nervous to even get behind the wheel and drive us home.
When we arrived safely in the driveway, he opened the door and escorted me out of the car and then unbuckled the car seat, grabbing the handle pulling him out. I had gotten the keys and baby bag from the car and opened the door watching as our dog came running to our feet. Fredo and Scooter had came over to make sure that she had her walks and was fed properly. She was a German Shepard. I made sure she was laying down and calm before Justin came in.
He sat the car seat down in the cushion of the couch as y/dog/n looked curiously. She low crawled over to the seat and gently sniffed at his feet before laying in submission as he opened his eyes.
*That Night*
I heard y/dog/name whimpering on the edge of our bed right next to y/s/n's baby cot. Then, as if she sensed his discomfort he began to cry and scream as she stood up and stood up putting her paw in the cot as if trying to comfort him. He cries quieted down a little until Justin got up and placed him on my chest. I fed him and watched as he fell asleep peacefully in between the both of us.
This pattern continued even after we moved him into his own nursery, but then she would come into our room. And onto the bed to wake us up before he would cry. She automatically loved him as soon as she met him.
~Four Months Later~
My baby is now almost five months old and is starting to get used to being around people. He reacted really well with Justin and I's parents along with my siblings and Jazzy and Jaxon. Today he is going to meet Scooter as he has been busy with his own son running around.(Congrats Scooter!)
The doorbell rang as Justin went to get it. I had y/s/n laying comfortably in my arms, his hazel eyes twinkling just like Justin's when he is content. I greeted Scooter and handed y/s/n over to him as he sat back on the couch. Y/dog/n immediately perked up after seeing that y/s/n was in the arms of someone he didn't know yet. Y/s/n whimpered as soon as he was out of my touch and
y/dog/n quickly ran over and nuzzled the baby making his cries come to a stop. I thought that it was one of the most precious things, that my baby felt comfort with my dog.
As the years passed, y/dog/n consistently made sure that y/s/n was okay, whether he was sick or just crying because, she was always there for him. He cherished her too. When he got old enough they would play in the backyard or he would take her on walks. They were best friends, with a bond no one could break.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't you just love dogs? Does anybody have one? I don't but I want one.
Question of the Day: Does anybody want a My Alpha story?
I would gladly make it but it most likely would come out during summer, when I'm off from school and have more time. I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!
-Mikayla<3