Dashing Date

Your prom was in two weeks and you had no date. Of course you were fine with just going with your friends but it would be so cool if you could look back at your senior year prom picture and have a handsome date.
You had heard about celebrities agreeing to go to prom with some of their biggest fans and you desperately wished that could be you.
"@y/t/n: @justinbieber would you like to come to my senior prom?"
"@y/t/n: @justinbieber we could be the cutest couple, my dress is mint blue"
"@y/t/n: @justinbieber Will you do me the honors and be my date to senior prom?"
Throughout the rest of the two weeks, it seemed as if he never saw your tweet. Which could be very possible with all of his fans tweeting him every second of the day. You had decided that you would ride with your best friend to prom since the two of you had been friends since kindergarten.
After getting ready, finished with hair and makeup, you slid on your dress and jewelry. Finally being able to take a glance in the mirror, you saw how beautiful you truly looked. As your mom always says, "The dress doesn't make you, you make the dress."
And right now that statement couldn't be any truer. A limo pulled up outside in front of your house and you looked at your mom in question.
"Have fun dear" she said and you smiled at her.
When the driver opened the door, your two best friends squealed in excitement before telling you how amazing you looked and you told them the same. It was time, your last prom.
When you guys arrived at the prom, everybody waited to see who was getting out of the very expensive limousine in this small town. When you stepped out after your friends, you heard many gasps.
"Oh my god, its y/n!"
"Y/n looks so beautiful!"
"I can't believe that's her, she does wonders to that dress"
You smiled at all the compliments, linked arms with your friends and walked into the hotel ballroom. It was beautifully decorated for the theme of neon lights. It couldn't get any better than this, you thought looking at every aspect of the room.
After about a hour of dancing on the floor and socializing with peers and classmates, the music stopped.
"Just close your eyes,
I see me and you at the prom
We've both been waiting so long
For this day to come
Now that it's here let's make it special"
Your heart stopped. Your idol came out in a gray/silver suit, white dress shirt, and mint blue matching your dress perfectly. But best of all, he was singing to you. The people standing in front of you were slowly spreading until you were standing face to face with him.
"Only if you give,
Give the first dance to me
I promise I'll be gentle
But we gotta do this slowly "
He took you your hands placing them on his shoulder before wrapping one of his arms around your waist. The both of you rocked together at a a leisure pace.
"Cause it only happens once
Once in a lifetime"
The microphone was handed off to somebody waiting and he fully wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into a hug. He you pulled away, he tucked a strand of hair behind you ear and offered you a light smile.
"Hi y/n! Are you enjoying yourself so far night?" he asked calmly.
"I-I just can't believe your here! How did you know where I went?" you ranted.
"Well, I saw your tweets and Scooter helped me contact your mom and now here I am. And may I say you look absolutely breathtaking" he complimented you.
"Thank you, and you look very handsome" you replied.
Your friends came up to you with theirs mouths open in shock! The three of you smiled in excitement and had a group hug. When you turned around, Justin was on one knee with a ring in his hand.
"Since I never got to ask you formally, Y/n y/l/n will you do me the honor and let me escort you to your senior prom?" Justin asked.
You couldn't form any words so you just nodded you head. He slipped the ring into your finger and noticed that he had the same one on his. Both of your initials and prom year on it.
When it was dinner time, he placed his hand on your lower back and walked beside you to the table with your friends. As the two of you talked, it felt as if the both of you had been friends for years. It was so comfortable and easy to talk to him.
After eating, the D.J. started playing some really good music. You were watching as couples and friends starting getting up and heading towards the floor, slightly bopping your head.
"Would you like to dance?" Justin wondered making your head snap towards him.
You nodded gently and grasped his hand that was offered out to you. Behind you guys, your friends whooped and hollered officially embarrassing you. He led you to the middle of the dance floor and turned you to face him.
"Now watch me
Watch me nae nae
Now watch me whip, whip
Watch me nae nae
Ooh watch me, watch me
Ooh, ohh ohh"
You let yourself go and began dancing in front of Justin. You knew this was a once upon a time story and we're going to take full advantage of it.
"Haaan, haan, get it" Justin voiced as the music played.
Soon after that, the music started getting dirtier. Couples started grinding up against one another and couple by couple, you and Justin were the only ones who weren't.
You turned around so you back was facing you and began to dance, making sure there was a little bit of space between the two of you. His hand came out to grasp your hip and pulled you right up against him. His hips worked in time with yours, if yours went back, his went forward.
"Do you want to go take pictures?" You whispered in his ear.
He nodded and you grabbed his hand. He went to the table to grab his jacket and you went to the bathroom to freshen up and use the bathroom. Justin met you in the small room where pictures were being taken. Nobody was in line so the guy waited patiently for the both of you.
You guys stood next to each other and smiled. Then he kissed your cheek, you kissed his cheek. He picked you up, bridal style, with a big cheesy smile on his face. You wore his jacket and he held your heels. Finally, you put your arms around his neck and he put his around your waist pulling you closer to him. A light smile played on his face as you looked into each other's eyes.
"May I have this last dance?" he asked.
When you guys got to the floor, there were many couples wrapped up in each other's arms dancing to the beat. You guys copied the others positions and began to sway to the beat of the music.
"Thanks for inviting me tonight, it means the world to me. I never got to experience any of my proms and it's like tonight I'm getting to know what it's like to be in high school" he spoke softly.
"Thank you for coming. Never in a million years did I think that you'd escort me to my senior prom. It is honestly a dream come true" you said.
He brushed some hair that was falling back gently and stroked your cheek. You looked up to see him looking at all the different features of your face. "You're a dream come true" he whispered as your lips attached. Instantly, your lips moved against his.
His kiss was so gentle. His hand cradled one of your cheeks as you ran your thumb across is cheek. It was so real, almost as if you two had been together for years. But then again, you have been.
When he pulled away, he continued to stroke your cheek and gave you a soft smile. You pulled him into a hug and the both of you swayed like that for a couple of dances.
This was the best night ever, and you wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.
As it ended, you feared that this dream would be over. Justin took many pictures with you throughout the night and posted one on Instagram. As the limos were pulling up one by one, Justin spoke.
"May I see your phone?"
You handed it to him and he added his contact in before texting himself. He handed it back to you and his contact name was Mine<3. He did some things in his phone and showed you that your name was Mon Amour<3.
"It means my love" he said.
You smiled and kissed his cheek.
"This won't be the last time we see each other, I promise. I'm staying over the weekend so maybe we can hang out. But you can text me anytime. You're different, and I want to get to know you more" he said.
"I don't want this to be our last time with each other either. You've made me feel beyond special tonight and I'm so thankful" you said.
"You should be treated just like the Princess you are" he spoke seriously.
Your lips connected once again in a short but sweet kiss. He rode with you to your house giving you one last kiss before driving off into the darkness.
My Prince Charming came to your once in a lifetime ball. This was your fairytale, he was the narrator.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know I suck at updating but I promise as soon as school is over I will be able to write more. I thought this was cute and cheesy.
Question of the Day: What would you do if Justin went to prom with you?
AOTD: I would literally freak out, that is a dream I would love to happen in real life.
QOTD2: So I'm writing a new story and I need a name for the main character. Please comment your suggestions.
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!
-Mikayla<3