He Raises His Voice

First can I say that I love all these new interracial Justin Bieber preference books coming out. Its so cute how were lending others idea and being supportive that sometimes, I like can't.😊👏. It's so cute! Enough with my rant. Enjoy!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The door of the bedroom slammed open against the wall next to it revealing a furious Justin. If don't stop slamming doors up in this house I'm gonna knock his head off his shoulders.
"Can't you just leave me the fuck alone?" he yelled enraged.
"What are you talking about?" I asked.
"Why are you texting and calling me over and over again! If I didn't answer the first time, leave me alone!" He said.
"If you can read right, you would realize I only called and texted you one time!" I replied.
"Why would you need to talk to me! You know I was with the guys tonight hanging out. Do you need me to babysit you or something?" he shouted.
I took a deep breath and calmly said,
"If you haven't noticed, it is 4:45 in the morning and I'm still waiting for you after for since six o'clock this morning. I didn't have to wait and make sure you got in okay. Now, I'm only going to tell you this one time. You must of lost your ever lasting, cotton-picking mind if you think that you can waltz up in here and raise your voice.
You are going to take a breath and regather yourself before I have to and re humble yourself"
He followed as I said and slowly sat down on the bed with his head bowed. That's right, you now that you shouldn't have done that.
"Now would you like to tell me what all that was about?" I asked.
"Y/n, I'm so sorry for raising my voice at you. I now that I should have never done that and that its inexcusable. After you called me the guys kept saying that we were too attached and all this other bullcrap. They were saying that I was so whipped for you and everything so I guess it just bothered me. They don't know what it's like to be in love with somebody. Its the most amazing feeling that once you have that person, you're different yourself. They don't know what that's like" he explained.
"Okay, I understand. But if you ever call yourself raising your voice towards me you best believe that you will not walk out without any scratches"
He quickly nodded knowing that it wasn't a threat, but a promise.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What would you do if Justin tried to raise his voice at you? I would knock that down so fast, it's not funny. Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!
~Mikayla<3
P.S. Comment all social media and if I have it I follow you back👍.