My Alpha

Hi! I'm y/n and I'm a werewolf! Best introduction right? Well, it's true. I'm the Betas youngest child out of three others so I train but don't really have a specific position. Tomorrow is the soon to be Alpha, Justin's, eighteenth birthday party, where he can now smell and search for his mate. Normally, it's either a girl in the pack or from a pack we have an alliance with just to keep the peace. But then again, you never know with the Moon Goddess. Of course since he's the current Alpha's son, this party is going to be all out.
I slipped on my red and white polka dot bikini that had high waisted bottoms. I'm a curvy girl so this helps me with my insecurity. I know it's stupid. Over top I put on black denim shorts and a loose tank with flip flops. It's a pool party, I hope you didn't expect for me to be wearing a dress. That'd be terrible.
Since I'm lucky, my hair is curly but when it gets wet it doesn't knot up or shrivel up. I thank genes for that. I walked down the stairs of the pack house and outside to the pool in the backyard. The party was already in full swing. The ones with mates snuggling into their side or swimming together and the ones that don't are hanging out with their friends. I spotted my best friend y/BFF/n and walked over to her dipping my feet in the pool next to her. She's third in command to Justin once all of them turn eighteen, they'll be the packs leaders.
"Hey babe, how are you? You look good" she greeted.
"Thank you, you too chick" I replied. Za mouthwatering scent suddenly shot towards me and I felt myself getting up.
"Your smelling your mate? Your only seventeen!" Y/BFF/n said.
It can't be, no way! But then again, to other soon the be alphas are her since they have an alliance with our pack.
Justin's POV
She's here, I can smell her. But she's also running. I began running towards the woods following her scent. Vanilla, honey, and chocolate. Oh God, so good!
"He's finding her!" I heard the people behind me exclaim.
As soon as I reached the woods, I shifted into my brown wolf with fur that looked like caramel. My paws thudded against the earth as I followed her scent. My mate, mine. If she wanted chase, then let's go. I saw a figure moving in the distance as her smell got stronger, oh she's so beautiful.
Her pure black furred wolf. Mine yipped in pleasure at the sight of her. I pushed harder closing the distance between us. I leaped into the air, gently coming down on her figure flipping her into her back. She had dark brown eyes that really just captivate you.
I put my jaws around her neck watching as she stopped struggling and submitted to me. I won her.
I howled in pleasure of getting my mate before licking the for around her neck putting some of my scent on her body. She's mine and I want everyone to know that. I climbed off of her and went behind a tree shifting and pulling on the shorts I carried in my mouth then walked out the same time she did. My mouth watered.
She's so beautiful.
I carefully walked towards her tense frame and picked up her hand pulling me towards her. Her muscles relaxed underneath of my touch as I buried my head into her neck.
"Hi y/n" I purred in delight against her neck.
"Hi Justin" she said making shivers run throughout my body.
She gently wrapped her arms around me pulling herself closer to my frame. She put her head in my neck also rubbing her scent over me, possessive, I like it.
I found her, all mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed! Part two is coming soon! Not Justin's soon though😝. Alpha Justin is bae👌.Thanks for reading!
-Mikayla <3