Blonde Bieber

Requested by and dedicated to @DarkSkiesBrightStars.
Warning: Sexual Content
***************************************
Today, is Justin and your's first anniversary as a couple and it's going to be a night to remember. You spent all of the day preparing and fixing yourself up just for him.
Two hours before he would get home, You had the crockpot on that was cooking the roast beef. You turned on the water for the large tub and letting yourself sit in the sweetest of scents. When you got out, you rubbed warm vanilla sugar lotion all over your body. You slid on the white lace lingerie set you had bought earlier this week and hid in the glove compartment of your car.
You loved this little set, it makes you feel very sexy, very sensual. Overtop, you threw on the pink silk robe and slipped into the kitchen.
On the stove top, in a pot you began making garlic roasted mashed potatoes. The front door opened and you heard the clicking of Justin's shoes in the hallway. Arms wrapped around your waist and a nose snuggled into the side of my neck.
"Hey sweetheart" Justin said.
"Hey honey, how was work?" you asked turning around to face him.
"It was alright, but I'm happy to be home with you now" he replied.
"Well, dinner is pretty much done. Go upstairs and change into some comfier clothes so we can eat" you instructed.
Before he left he kissed you on the cheek and walked up the steps. You pulled the chilled wine out of the fridge and picked up two wine glasses. You plated the food and set them on the table, then poured your glasses halfway full as he came back down the steps with sweatpants and his unruly hair.
"Looks delicious baby, thank you" he spoke with his eyes locked on you.
He pulled out your chair and kissed the top of your head before you settled down and sat across from you. The grace was said before ya'll dug out.
When you guys finished, Justin took the plates and put them into the dishwasher. You took his hand and led him slowly up the stairs to our bedroom.
"Woah" you whispered stunned.
You guessed that while Justin was getting changed he managed to scatter rose petals all over the bed and floor then lit candles all around the room with dim lighting giving it one of the most romantic feels.
You guys walked over the the bed as Justin sat on the edge and pulled you towards him. He caressed all the visible skin and lingered more some places rather than others.
He -almost cautiously- untied the belt of your robe and stood up gently pushing it off of your shoulders. He pulled you towards him so you were straddling his waist and placed kisses all across your neck and collarbones, lightly nibbling on your sweetest spots.
His kisses got wetter and filled with love and lust as he finally connected his lips with yours in a heated kiss. As the room was getting hotter, you had stripped Justin of his clothes leaving him completely bare to you. He delicately undid each hook of your outfit, softly kissing every inch of skin that was shown to him.
He laid you down on the bed watching as your crazy curls fanned out underneath of your head making you seem even more beautiful to him. He laid in between your legs and once again brought his lips to yours in a slow kiss as if you guys were sealing an unspoken deal.
"Are you sure sweetheart?" he asked rubbing your hip.
"I'm ready Justin" you said.
He nodded and you felt him gently at your entrance as he looked into your eyes to make sure you weren't changing your mind about anything. You have him a small smile and his hips slowly pushed forward stretching you as far as you think you possibly could.
You and Justin had done some heavy petting previous to this so you weren't that tight. At the most there was a small burn, but Justin understood and stayed still placing kisses everywhere he could reach until you rocked your hips signaling that he could go.
(There's a condom by the way, just didn't know how to put that in there -Mikayla)
His hips rocked with your slow and gently at first as you got used to the pleasurable feeling of connecting on another level with the person you know you'll love forever.
A shaky breath left Justin mouth as you saw his eyes closed tightly in pleasure. You began to rock your hips a little bit faster and Justin picked up quickly meeting you at your set pace. A load moan erupted from your lips as all over your body you felt tingles that felt like no other.
"Oh, y/n!" Justin moaned hoarsely into your ear as his hips met yours at a quick pace.
Your body involuntarily arched up into his as your fingers dug into his back in one of the most delicious ways. He wrapped his arms around you bringing you closer to him and kissed you with so much passion you felt high. He placed his forehead on yours as you stared into each other's eyes and the intensity of the room increased.
"Oh fuck, y/n! Sweetheart, you feel so good" Justin cursed with a sheen of sweat covering his body.
You felt an unfamiliar knot coil in the pit of your stomach and pushed your hips faster against Justin.
"So close" you managed to get out between your constants moans.
"I got you baby, I got you" he said.
He reached down and thumbed your clit with his fingers breaking the wall of the dam. A scream-like moan left your lips as your body felt like it was floating in pure unadulterated ecstasy.
Justin reached his peak pulling you as close to him as it was physically possible.
"Y/N!" He moaned into your ear as his hooded eyes were one of the most perfect things to possibly see.
As the both of you came down from your highs, Justin rolled off of you onto his side pulling you so you were laying on his chest.
"I'm so in love with you y/n" he spoke softly.
"I'm even more so with you Justin. Forever and always" you said.
With one last kiss, you both dozed off comfortably in the arms of your one and only lover. With your forever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated recently, I'm not good with sexual preferences cause ya' know I'm like 13. I got braces, purple and periwinkle blue.
Comment or DM me any request.
Question of the Day: Are any of you guys in a relationship? Crush?
I'm obviously not, and to be honest I'm not rushing to be. I will take my school work as one off first priorities. Om YouTube look up TheNewGirl007 they have a bwwm relationship. Comment if you know any teen interracial relationships. Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!
-Mikayla<3