Just Like Grandpa

"Y/n, my dad just called and he said that he booked a ticket to come visit us this weekend for Father's Day. It was going to be a surprise but he wanted to make sure that we were actually going to be here" Justin said.
"Really?" You asked excitedly.
"Yeah, his plane is landing late Friday night so I'll pick him up from the airport" Justin explained.
"Let's keep it a secret from y/s/n though" you thought.
"Okay" Justin agreed.
Y/s/n was absolutely a Grandpa's boy, he since the first time Jeremy held him. He got comfortable VERY quickly. It was honestly so cute. So now, every time he sees him, they talk about "life". Y/s/n is a year and a half old so talking and walking is what his day consist of, but hey, as along as it entertains him.
Sometimes, you would catch y/s/n peeking over to look at him. One instance was they were sitting on the couch and Jeremy was slouching so y/s/n scooted down until he matched him, it was so cute.
As the days rolled by, you couldn't wait for Jeremy to come and stay. For some reason, when you guys first met you automatically clicked, it was amazing. It also was very shocking to Justin as he claimed that his Dad wasn't a fan of any of his other girlfriends at all. But you always knew that you were special and had a sweet charm.
Friday night, after you had put y/s/n to bed, Justin left to pick up Jeremy. Since Justin was gone and y/s/n was sleep you were pretty much by yourself, so you decided to do some last minute tidying up around the house. Just small things like putting the broom and toys back.
You heard the front door open and in walked Justin with Jeremy right behind him.
"Jer!" you greeted.
He dropped his bags and opened his arms for a hug which you ran into. He is legit Daddy Bieber, don't judge.
"Hey love! How have you been?" he asked as you guys pulled away from the hug.
"Great, how about you?" you said.
"I'm fine, just excited to see my grandson" he smiled.
Justin took him into his room and let him get settled.
"Do you think y/s/n could sleep in his room?" Justin questioned.
"Yeah, it's going to be funny when we wakes up" you laughs slightly.
You went into y/s/n's room and gently picked him up out of his bed making sure that his favorite stuffed giraffe was in his arms. If he had that, he could sleep anywhere.
You carefully walked to Jeremy's room and knocked on the door waiting for him to tell you to come in. Once he did, you pushed the door open and cautiously handed y/s/n over to him.
"He's gotten so big" Jeremy gasped in amazement.
"Yeah, he's getting to be a big boy now" you said.
After a small conversation, you let him get to bed as it was getting very late in the night. You and Justin couldn't wait for morning to come.

Jeremy's POV
The next morning, I woke up to small hands gently patting my face.
"Papa!" A young young voice called.
I peeled my eyes open to see my grandson staring right back at me. He giggled lightly and then laid on top of me wrapping his small arms around my neck.
"Hey buddy" I replied.
Looking at the clock in the room, it was just hitting eight in the morning but I knew y/s/n wasn't going to go back to sleep anytime soon.
After letting him go to the bathroom and helping him brush his teeth, we creeped downstairs and into the living room. As we sat on the couch, I turned some cartoons on. Y/s/n snuggled into my side under my arm with his blue baby giraffe in his lap.
"Papa, I hungry" y/s/n spoke.
"Okay bub, let's go make breakfast" I said.
We walked in the kitchen, straight to the fridge. I pulled out some eggs, cheese, and bacon. I let y/s/n hood the pack of bacon since he was my little helper. After thanking him for being so strong and carrying it for me, he ran back to the television.
After plating our food, I heard footsteps on the stairs. Y/n walked in with Justin trailing closely behind her.
"Good morning" they chimed and I greeted them back.
At the sound of their voices, y/s/n came rushing in.
"Mommy! Daddy!" he yelled rushing towards them and attacking each of their legs.
"Morning baby" "Hey bud" they said.
Y/n reached down and placed a kiss on top of his forehead and smiled brightly.
"Ready to eat?" I asked.
They all nodded simultaneously.

Your POV
Y/s/n sat next to Jeremy and copied every action he did. If Jeremy ate a piece of bacon, y/s/n ate a piece of bacon. If Jeremy laughed, y/s/n laughed. It was so cute how much he looked up to him.
After washing the dishes from breakfast, you peeked over the counter and saw all three of them laughing making a huge smile grow across your face.
'My favorite Bieber boys' you thought.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Happy Father's Day to all the fathers and single mothers in the world. Tbh, I told my Grandma Happy Grandfathers Day and she looked at me like I was crazy.
Question of the Day: Do you guys want more updates? Anyone want the His Luna story?
AOTD: Now that I'm out of school, I have a lot more time to write and update my stories.
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!
-Mikayla<3