Love Letter

Dear Y/N,
I know that as of lately, we haven't been able to connect with each other as much as we want too. With all of our busy schedules, it feels like the minute we open our eyes, we are instantly on the go. Without each other. Now, I just want to let you know that my love for you has not run dry. Also, so know you'll get to know not even an eighth of all the things I love about you.
So before I get started, it might turn out to be a long drawn out letter, hopefully I don't start to ramble off and keep writing about you.
This doesn't happen often, but I love when you accidentally keep the door cracked open as you get ready for an event. Done up or not, you're still undeniably beautiful. Watching as you do everything so methodically it hypnotizing. Just knowing that you put so much effort into it makes your beauty radiate ten times more.
In the morning, after getting dressed and ready to go, I'll go downstairs and a plate of breakfast is already sitting in the counter for me, steaming hot. Every single day that the sun rises up, I'm so thankful that I have you in my life.
One of the best parts of my day is when I find your little notes. I just honestly don't understand where you get the time to place these in my clothes and other places. I love digging into my pocket for a totally different thing and end up having a note from you with your cute handwriting. Just knowing that you took the time to do that, makes it all the better.
You've never noticed but when you're happy, you make the cutest of noises. You don't do it in public cause they were kind of funny. But it makes me feel so good to know that you are comfortable with me, with our relationship. It's like we're in sync. I've trained myself to make you the happiest just so I can hear that noise. I just love it.
I love your soft, slow, and sincere kisses. When we pull away and look into my eyes, I can tell that our attraction is a lot deeper than physical. One of the best things I love.
Whenever you want to shave my face, if you need to get into a tough spot, you'll actually make the face you want me too. So damn cute.
I find it funny how you insist on touching feet to say goodnight. I remember one time we had a fight and that night we laid in bed with our backs facing away from each other. I thought that would be our first night we missed. But as I was falling asleep, I felt your foot gently graze mine and couldn't help but feel grateful.
While I'm working, it's great to receive your thinking about you texts. Especially when they're a little frisky.
It's cute when you kiss me when you think I'm asleep, but I'm really not. I just love your kisses.
When you bring up things that I said I liked in previous conversations matter-of-factly. It feels good knowing that you listen to me and care about what I'm saying.
The way you can simply glance at me if we're in the grocery store or eating dinner. The "I love you" look. That simply gaze can just send chills throughout my body. People always say that you're supposed to constantly be bending over backwards for the people you love, but all you really need is that love look.
I adorable your beautiful smile, it can honestly lighten up anybody's day. As cheesy as that sounds, it's true.
I love your natural hair that you always called "nappy". Your kinky curls are perfect for me to play in and twirl around my finger. Even though you hate them, in the morning, you couldn't lol any better. I love how the curls are just wild around your head as the sun shines through the curtains. It's such a rare and precious sight.
Just your casual touch is comforting. Like when you're laughing and your hand lands on my lap. Or if our fingers brush against each other. When you ruin your fingers through my hair or fix the collar of my shirt. I could just relax into your arms forever.
Your creamy dark skin does unimaginable things to me. It adds to all of your sensuality. I love to run my hands all over your smooth skin, taking in your beauty.
I want to thank you for staying by my side through hard times, cooking, cleaning, making me smile, and organizing our shoes everyday but most importantly, loving me. I know it's not always easy being with me, but somehow you manage it. That's unbelievable. You're just so perfect.
I just want you to know that all of your love doesn't go unnoticed. This isn't even most of what I love about you because there is millions more reasons. I love you because you're you. My Y/N.
Forever and Always Yours,
Justin
~P.S. Don forget to smile because you're worth it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Does anybody know where my P.S. notice is from? Clue: It's a guy and he's a youtuber. I thought that this would be cute.
Question of the Day: What is the stupidest question you've ever been asked?
AOTD: When I tell people that I have a twin BROTHER some people ask, "Are you identical?" NO, we are a boy and a girl.
Anyone who has requested a preference, I have it saved with the concept, I just need to write it. Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!
-Mikayla<3