He's Afraid To Meet You

Inspired by donnybear and @ericaawrites. That dude in the background of the picture😂😂.
***************************************
This morning you checked your Twitter and scrolled down your notifications seeing that so many people are asking you to watch Justin Bieber's latest interview with Ellen.
You saw that one of yours fans tweeted the link along with it so you clicked on it and it pulled up a YouTube video titled "Justin Bieber's Celebrity Crush?"
Ellen: So Justin, I heard you have a crush on a certain celebrity. Is that true?
Justin: Yeah, I have a certain girl in mind
Ellen: That girl being y/n y/l/n.....
J: Uhh maybe, I just think that she is very beautiful and she seems like a really nice person
E: That's it?
J: I mean I've never met her but I've been in the same vicinity as her and the air surrounding her feels amazing, like you know she is sure of herself and what she wants. I like those types of girls.
E: Well how cute! We'll be back after the commercial break with Justin having a little fun
The video ended and the tab closed. You couldn't believe that out of all people Justin Bieber had taken a liking to you. You had admired his work for a long time so for this to be real was way out of your grasp.
Your manager came in and told you that it was time for you to get ready to go to the award show that is being held tonight. You got showered and prepped before you slid on your dress and allowed your team to do your hair and a minimal amount of makeup. You got escorted in the limo the was filled with your manager, your best friends, and some others that are included in your crew. When you arrived, you had to wait for security to make sure everything was clear before you could step out of the car. Once you did, flashes immediately blinded you.
Y/N! Y/N! Look over here!
Give us a smile!
Look! Look!
Y/N! Pose for us!
This way Y/n! This way!
I walked down the carpet striking different poses as I with every few steps before going and taking pictures with others that I had already previously met before. Then, my manager told me to go to one person for an interview. I spotted Ryan Seacrest talking with some fans that were above us so I went towards them. I signed some things for the ones that had phone cases, notebooks, even themselves before focusing my undivided attention to Ryan.
Ryan: Y/n! How are you?
You: I'm doing great about about yourself?
R: I'm fine, you your nominated for two awards tonight and your also performing how does that feel?
Y: It's honestly mind blowing! I never thought that I would blow up like this especially this fast but I'm very grateful for it all
R: So have you heard that a certain major pop star has the [insert nickname] bug
Y: Yeah, I heard about that this morning. He seems like a nice guy and he's really handsome. I've never met him but seen glimpses of him like just around the town
R: Alright, I have to let you go so you can get inside and seated. Nice talking with you!
Y: Always a pleasure! See ya later!
You walked inside and met your crew before sitting down in the assigned seat which was directly in front of the stage. It was so cool! You ended up winning your two categories that you were nominated in which were Best New Artist and Song of the Year. During the commercial break, you got into the dressing room and changed for your performance. It went a lot better than you ever imagined.
After you had changed back into your dress from before, a stage crew member knocked on the door and asked for you to return back to the stage. You followed as he said and looked at your manager who just shrugged in response.
"Now, this voting category opened up as soon as the show began so now I will introduce you to your Hotties of the Year, male and female" Lucy Hale announced.
"Our male hottie is Justin Bieber!!!" she said into the mic as one of his songs played. He thanked her and stood to the side as he got handed his King crown.
"Our female hottie is Y/n Y/l/n!!!" She screamed into the mic as you slowly walked out onto the stage and let one of the people place the tiara on top of your head.
Your eyes met Justin's and he gave you a bright smile along with a wink. You stood next to him and smiled as they took pictures of the two of you. For the very last picture, Justin surprised you by leaning in and placing a large kiss on your cheek as you face was filled with pure shock.
Backstage, Justin stopped you and reached out his hand for a formal greeting.
"Hi y/n. It's a pleasure to finally meet you" he smiled.
"Hey Justin. It feels like it was never going to happen" you said in return.
"Would you like to go to dinner with my crew and I after the show? You could obviously bring anybody you want" he asked.
"I would love too" you agreed.
"Alright, meet you here after the show..." he trailed off slightly.
"Yeah" you said as he said his final goodbye and walked away.
"Justin?" you called as he turned around.
"You have all the qualities that I like in a boy too" you said confidently and spun on your heels walking back to your seat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Question of the Day: Who are your favorite YouTubers?
I like Kingsley, Superwoman, StilaBabe09, Bethany Mota, GabeBabeTV, AprilJustinTv, The Lavigne Life, just like a lot of family vloggers and people like that. Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!
-Mikayla<3