Ear Piercing

"Babe, do you want to go get y/d/n's ears pierced?" You asked Justin walking into you guys' room.
"Now?" he asked confused.
"Yeah" I answered.
"Isn't she too young though? Is it safe to do it at this age?" Justin questioned.
"I got mine done at three months old, if you aren't comfortable doing it right now we don't have to" you said sitting down in his lap running your fingers through his hair.
"It's not that, I just want to make sure that it's safe ya know? Do you know where we're going to get it at?" he explained.
"Well, the Claire's in the mall has a really good review. She doesn't need real diamond earrings right now anyway" you stated.
"Okay, let's do it" he agreed.
When y/d/n woke up, Justin gave her a bath as you got dressed and you guys switched off so he could get ready.
Once he finally announced that he was ready, you strapped y/d/n into her car seat and handed left her binky in her mouth before climbing into the passenger seat. Justin came out of the house locking the door after himself and got inside.
"Ready?" he asked making you nod your head.
He started the car and grabbed your hand placing a kiss on top of it. You smiled at his small gesture before settling down comfortably in your seat. You looked out the window listening to the music on the radio playing.
When you guys pulled into the mall's parking lot and and found a space, Justin got out and took y/d/n's seat out of the car carrying her by the handle. I
You shut the door after him and he grabbed my hand with his free one.
When we walked into the store, Justin went to look in the case of earrings and you went to the checkout counter.
"Hello my name is Mandy, how may I help you today?" a nice girl said.
"Can I get my daughter's ears pierced today?" you asked.
"Of course, you just need to sign some papers documenting where you got them pierced" she explained.
She handed you the papers and you happily took them. As she got all the tools necessary to do y/d/n's ears, you throughly read through the papers and fine print before signing them. You handed them back to her.
"Do you think she is going to cry?" Justin asked.
"Yes, I do" you replied.
"I don't, she my big girl. She never cries" Justin voiced proudly.
"Can one of you guys sit on this chair with her and hold both of her hands in one of your hands and hold her head still with the other" Mandy said.
Justin, of course, wanted to hold her and happily say on the chair following the instructions the girl gave us. Mandy rubbed some rubbing alcohol on her ear and counted "1...2...3".
Y/d/n's cry rang out as Justin gently bounced her on his knees. He placed many kisses on the top of her head. "1...2...3" and the other one was in.
"You're all good to go" Mandy said.
"Thank you" you and Justin spoke.
You grabbed the seat as Justin carrier her in his arms gently bouncing trying to quiet her cries. She curled up on his chest and closed her eyes in contentment.
"You're okay baby, you're okay" Justin murmured.
You took a picture of the both of them and smiled. You loved your little family to absolutely no end.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! As promised I uploaded this right after the other. I want Justin to be a father, I feel like he would be a really good one.
Question of the Day: Do you guys have your piercings. If so, when did you get them, how many holes and where?
Answer of the Day: I only have my ears pierced and I got them when I was three months old. I only have one holes.
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!
-Mikayla<3