Your Daughter Looses Her First Tooth

Requested by and dedicated to @aussielovex.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Justin's POV
I've been married for six years with my high school crush and I'm blessed to have my own little family, hopefully with some new additions soon. My daughter y/d/n is now five years old and is growing up so fast each day. I came home from the studio to my awaiting family.
"Daddy! My tooth is wiggly!" Y/d/n screamed running down the stairs.
"Can I see it?" I asked.
She opened her mouth and used her fingers to wiggle it before pushing it back and forth with her tongue.
"See daddy! It's going to come out soon" she grinned.
"Yeah, sweetheart! You're going to have to keep moving it so it'll happen" I said excitedly.
The next day around lunch, y/n was making grilled cheese with apple slices for y/d/n. I would catch her wiggling the tooth pretty much all the time. It was the cutest thing.
Everyday she would sit y/n and I down for an update on how it was going. Telling us if it's getting looser or easier to move with her tongue, it was so funny how serious she was about it. Two weeks later it was her bath time.
I ran the water adding her favorite strawberry bubble bath and watched as she played with all her toys that she brings into the bathroom with her. I shampooed her curly hair and watched as she really started wiggling her tooth.
"It's almost out Daddy!" her muffled voice shined through.
I got her out and dried her off with her towel that had a hood with a cute frog on it. After I dressed her in princess Tiana pajamas and combed out her hair braiding them in a style that y/n told me was protective. I gave y/d/n a stool to stand on and watched as she stood posing to herself before wiggling.
"You have to give it a little pull baby girl" I said.
She followed as I said and saw as it popped right on out.
"Go show Mommy!" I said.
She ran so quickly out of the bathroom to our bedroom where y/n was resting reading a book.
"Mommy look at my tooth! Daddy helped me get it out" she yelled.
Y/n smiled in excitement and got off the bed scooping our daughter into her arms. Then I rushed downstairs to get her some saltwater she could gurgle with to stop with bleeding.
I took a picture uploading it everywhere I could! This to me was one of the very first milestones we're going to reach as parents. My baby's first tooth!
In celebration, even though it might of been a bad idea, we had ice cream and cookies for dessert and watched her favorite movie as she cuddled between us and fell asleep. I can't wait to experience so much more with my little family.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Question of the Day: Are you guys getting tired of daddy Bieber preferences? Should I lay off of them for a little while?
As always, comment or message me any request. Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!
-Mikayla<3