You Guys Bake

"I want some cookie bars" Justin complained.
"Do you want to make some?" I asked.
"Yeah, can you make me some?" He said.
"No no no, you're helping me too" I scolded bringing him up with me.
I dragged us into the kitchen and got out two aprons, a black one for him and a cheetah printed for me. I tied it around his waist as he slipped off his shirt and threw it across the room.
I grabbed the bag of semi-sweet chocolate morsels along with all the other ingredients as Justin set up the kitchen-aid mixer plugging it in. I measured the ingredients and handed them to Justin to pour in.
When it got to the dry part, I handled knowing that if I didn't Justin would throw all of it in my face and run away. This isn't our first time in this particular rodeo.
As it mixed we danced around the kitchen to music we only heard in our heads. Lastly, we added in the chocolate chips and Justin looked at me in question,"It says only two cups, why are you handing me the whole bag?"
"I always just put the whole bag in" I answered.
"That's fine with me, you make the best cookies ever!" He exclaimed.
I giggled and smiled as he eagerly poured everything in and gave it one last stir before pouring in into the cookie pan that was sprayed with Pam non-stick baking spray.
"This says that they have to bake for twenty minutes" Justin informed me.
I nodded and we got to work on cleaning up. I walked and he dried before putting it away.
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
Justin ran towards the oven and opened it reaching for the hot pan but quickly with drawled when he burnt his fingers.
"OH CRAP!" he screamed.
"You have to use the oven mitts" I said holding in my laughter.
He grabbed them and slipped them on before, correctly taking it out of the oven. W waited ten minutes for them to cool and then cut them up also pulling out some vanilla ice cream.
"Thank for helping me y/n! It's delicious baby!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! I making up a schedule to update since we just got back to school. Thanks for the 1.04k reads already, amazing!
-Mikayla<3