Freshman 15

This is your first year of college and with being away from home and all of these exams, a lot of it was getting to you. You also had to move three states away from your boyfriend Justin. Because of this you were very hesitant about the move and if the distance was going to get to the both of you. But, after Justin reassuring you many times that throughout it all he will still be here, you took up the offer and went.
But not all by yourself. Your bestfriend y/bff/n applied to the same college that the both of you had talked about for many years.The day that the both of you figured out that you could go to the same college, you admit was one of the best days ever. After applying for her to be your room mate, your wishes were answered and now you have a little piece of home every night.
You and Justin planned a vacation weekend where he was going to pick you up and the both of you were going to get away for a couple of days. Besides FaceTime, you guys hadn't seen each other in three months. You were, as always, stacked with schoolwork and Justin had been going back into the studio also attending more events as the year went on.
You were also very nervous to finally see him again; especially in person. With this whole different lifestyle, you had gained a little bit of weight that you were very self conscious about. You knew that Justin had never dated a girl with a bigger figure so you always tried to stay on the lean side for him.
You heard the beeping of the horn and a knock on your dorm room door. You had your small suitcase sitting by the door ready to go. You opened the door and was instantly greeted by Justin's smiling face.
"Y/n! I missed you so much" he exclaimed bring you into his arms.
"Hey Justin" you smiled into the crook of his neck.
You guys stood there embracing each other until you heard y/BFF/n coming up the walk way.
"Hey Justin! You better be treating y/n right or I will find you, cut off your dick, and staple it to your forehead" y/bff/n said brightly.
"Got it" Justin gulped.
He picked up your suitcase and put it into the trunk before opening the passanger door for you. You climbed in the car and he shut the door before running across the front and sitting beside you. He placed one hand on your thigh gently running his thumb over the exposed skin before driving off. During the ride, every once in a while you caught Justin eyeing you with a slight smile pulling at his lips.
Throughout the ride you guys shared many laughs and red light kisses. It was very obvious that the two of you had missed each in the months you guys had been away from each other.
After finally arriving at the beach house you guys had rented, Justin insisted that the both of you go swimming on the private part of the beach you guys had.
Reaching into your bag and pulling out your bathing suit, you reluctantly put it on and looked in the mirror. You saw how much you had rounded out. Before, the bottoms fit a little looser and the top covered all of your breast and nothing was showing the least bit.
But now, the bottoms gave you a little bit of a cheeky butt and the top pushed your breast up making a little bit of cleavage show. You threw a large t-shirt over top with your flip flops and walked outside to where Justin was setting his stuff onto a beach chair.
You grabbed the sunblock and sprayed it all over Justin rubbing it in and a little more on his face.
"Babe, take off the t-shirt" Justin said walking towards you.
"I'll be come in soon" you replied sitting on the chair.
"Why?" He questioned.
"I just want to lay here for a little while" you explained.
You heard his footsteps fade away and let out a deep sigh dropping your happy front.
"What's wrong?" Justin asked being right next to you.
"I don't look good in this bathing suit" you mumbled.
"What are you talking about? I think you look just fine" he soothed.
"No, I don't. I've gained so much weight in these three months and I don't want you to see it" you murmured with your head down.
"Baby, I know you've put on a little bit of weight. I see it. But I also see that it went to all of the right places. Your cheeks that I love to kiss have more to them and I absolutely love that" he said.
"But all the other girls you dated were so much skinnier than I am and you seemed to really like them. If I were to sit on your lap I would probably crush you" you cried softly.
"But you can see that I didn't want any other girls. I love how you look every single day of my life since I met you I have. Every single part of you is perfect. Gain all the weight in the world but I will still love you regardless, because I fell for you, not your body. All it did was accent your curves and your other assets, it just filled you out. Plus, I like that you have a little more for me to hold on at night" Justin comforted.
You laid there in his arms basking in the comfort and safety they brought onto you. You felt his hands tugging on the bottom of your shirt and you looked at him. With his eyes, he silently asked you if he could pull it off and you slowly nodded in agreement.
He never took his eyes off of yours except for the second that it over your head. He ran his hands down your sides slowly feeling every inch of your curves; while loving every second of it.
He pulled you up and towards the ocean water slightly walking behind you. You gasped as a loud smack rang out through the air and your butt cheek had a tingle running through it.
"Yeah, you definitely cannot lose any of that weight" Justin winked at you.
You laughed knowing that Justin really did love you through whatever you faced. It felt good to know that Justin would have your back when you were feeling low or insecure.
You guys played in the water and Justin could not take his hands off of you. You thought that as long as the both of you had the emotional connection you would last; and that's been proven to be true. As the both of you laughed at each other's slip ups; you knew that these are the moments you wouldn't trade for the world.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I've been in a little funk lately but I'm pretty much out of it now so I'm trying to update more. I also got my laptop back because it had to be fixed so now I can write on that.
Question of the Day: Does anyone have any Justin Bieber stories that I haven't read? If so, comment it and I'll read all of them.
I have three other books; Justin Bieber Imagines, Fall, and its sequel AllBad. Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!
-Mikayla<3