Mr.Bieber

You're a senior in high school and all of your life your favorite school subject had been math (let's just pretend, it's honestly my favorite -Mikayla). Before school even started there had been talk of a new math teacher who is rumored to be very hot. You weren't ever normally in with the crowd and rumors that spread around but many students, even the guys, had said he was definitely a looker.
Your first day of school arrived and you were honestly shocked to see the new teacher. He was good looking and he definitely knew it. You were blown off of your feet.
It is a little more than halfway through the school year and you and Mr. Bieber have a great relationship. Many days, you stay after school and help him in his classroom or the both of you just end up talking until four, when the buses came.
Since it was Friday, there was no after school buses meaning you couldn't stay after. Tonight you were going out to dinner with your best friend. A night that you definitely needed.
"So what's up with you and Mr. Bieber?" Y/bbf/asked.
"Nothing" you replied.
"You guys seem pretty close and all. You stay after pretty much everyday with him, it's just different" she replied.
"I stay after to help him with different stuff after school and he helps me with school work. He's just a pretty cool teacher in general" you said.
"So there is absolutely no feelings for him? You are aware he is insanely attractive right?" she questioned.
"I know he's attractive but there isn't any feelings for him" you said.
You ordered as the waiter came by as soon as your conversation had ended.
You got yours to go and went to Mr.Bieber's classroom where he sat with his own lunch and scrolling through his phone.
"Hey Mr. Bieber!" You exclaimed.
"Hey y/n! How's your day going?" He asked with a bright smile.
"Great, how about yours?" You said.
The both of you sat in the room for the rest of the period talking about the most idiotic things you could personally come up with. Since he was your last teacher of the day, normally you would get your bag from your locker and put it behind his desk since it was a school rule to not have bags, except for gym, in class with you.
Once the bell rang, you packed up your stuff and shoved it in your bad before kicking your feet up on his desk ready to help him grade some of his other classes papers.
"I ordered some pizza for us, I'm staying pretty late so I'll drive you home tonight if that's okay with you?" He questioned looking at you.
"That's fine" you smiled.
After you guys finished grading the test, he planned to move everyone's seats to a new place so you rearranged the desk and helped him to plan where each student would sit. In the middle class of all that, the pizza had arrived. Half of your favorite and half of his.
You were walking back from throwing out you guy's trash and tripped over one of the corners of a desk. But, arms suddenly caught you (cheesy I know-Mikayla).
"You okay?" He asked above you.
"Yeah, thanks dog" you replied.
"No problem kitten" he purred playfully into your ear.
Once it came to the time where all teachers had to leave, you officially took up Mr.Bieber's offer to drive you home. On the way, he surprised you by turning on the radio to the same station you listen to whenever you're in your parents car.
"You know y/n, since we've gotten pretty lose this year, after school you can just call me Justin" he spoke.
"Alright....Justin" you laughed.
When you guys arrived at your house, Justin gave you a gentle kiss on your forehead.
"Have a goodnight y/n! Don't forget to call me if you're having any problems" he smiled.
"Okay, night Justin" you waved and walked into the house.
He hadn't drove off until you were fully into the house. You had never a this close of a relationship with a teacher but it was different. It wasn't a romantic relationship between us. You felt like you could rely on him as a brother, as a best friend. He was somebody you would go to when you needed a good laugh or even just to sit next to him.
His presence surrounded you and made you feel a great amount of comfort. Je wasn't just your teacher, he was your other half.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a HOT MESS! But I had the idea. It isn't suppose to be like they're romantically involved with each other.
Question of the Day: When are your birthdays?
AOTD: May 3rd; Taurus♉️
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!
-Mikayla<3