Product of Our Love

Dedicated to @zallday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You and Justin have been married for three years and now are expecting your first child together. The both of you couldn't be anymore excited. You guys had a love story all the way back to where Justin was just the boy two houses down from you. But you guys were always the closest of friends.
Getting married to each other was was like a dream come true. The two of you had played house with each other as little kids. You would pretend to cook and Justin would pretend that he was just getting home from work.
You and Justin decided to not know the gender of the baby until the day came. You loved neutral colors that were also sort of unisex as well. Like a nice pale yellow or periwinkle blue.
Your pregnancy was CERTAINLY an adventure for the both of you. It was almost as if on some days you had turned into a completely different person. Your hormones had Justin wanting to pull his hair out but hold you in his arms at the same time.
But you didn't eat a lot of junk foods while you were pregnant. Instead you loved to eat fruit, especially sweet pineapple or grapes. Many days, Justin would come home with edible arrangements of fruit to surprise you...and boy did it make you happy.
Justin had just gotten out of the shower and was fully dressed for the day. He gave you a slight smile and came to sit with you in the couch. You guys didn't have anything to do today...it's just that sometimes you get random ideas of what to do.
At breakfast, Justin decided to let you watch your favorite Disney princess movie. It was something you guys had been doing together ever since Justin found out you were pregnant.
You felt your baby give a large kick that was followed by a very painful squeeze in your stomach.
"Justin" you whispered gripping onto his hand tightly.
"I know baby, I know. I have everything all ready in the car" Justin cooed placing kisses in your cheek.
You let out a deep breath once the contraction was over. Justin took that as a sign to quickly put you in the car and drive to the hospital.
When you arrived, Justin grabbed the hospital bag and picked you up walking you inside. When you walked inside, your obstetrician was already standing there waiting for you.
She instructed for Justin to carefully sit you down in the wheelchair so they could wheel you to your room. Justin followed closely behind you.
They allowed you some privacy to get changed into the regular hospital gown and helped you get situated on the bed.
"You're already at 4 cm dilated" Gina, the OB, said.
You nodded. Justin was filling out your admittance papers for the hospital. Once he was finished, he handed them back to the nurse and sat next to you.
"Do you want anything baby girl?" he asked.
"Yeah, I have two glazed donuts and a cheesesteak" you mumbled making Justin laugh.
"Why are you laughing? This shit is making me hungry" you growled out.
Justin made a phone call to some people, mostly close family and friends. Twenty minutes later your mom arrived with your food.
"How are you doing?" she asked.
"I'm okay, some of these contractions are so strong" you replied taking a bite of your donut.
"You are seven centimeters dilated, would you like some pain medication" she asked.
"Yes please!" you exclaimed.
Justin helped you sit up so they could place the shots into your lower back. You could feel it working already.
"How long have we been here?" You asked.
"Four hours baby" Justin replied kissing your forehead.
The doctor came in every half a hour or so to check on you. It was in between check ups where you felt an uncomfortable amount of pressure.
"Justin, get the nurse" you said through your teeth.
He rushed out the door and back in with her following. She did a quick ultrasound and called on the other doctor.
"Y/N, the baby is breeched meaning that it isn't in the correct position to come out naturally. We are going to have to give you a c-section okay?" she spoke calmly.
"Okay" You nodded in a agreement.
They quickly wheeled you into another room and placed a blue cap on your hair. You noticed that Justin wasn't in the room and began looking around.
"Don't worry Y/N! Justin is just getting cleaned up so he can come in here" Gina said.
You relaxed and waited for them to finish getting ready. While your eyes were closed, you prayed to God for a safe delivery of your baby.
The baby you and Justin made together out of nothing but pure love.
A kiss on the forehead brought you out of your thoughts. Justin's eyes were bright with excitement and that made you all the happier.
"Are you ready? Tell us if you feel anything?" Gina said.
You felt a little bit of pressure but after that nothing. Justin peeked over the screen that was prohibiting you to see what was going on. He quickly turned around and ran to a trash can throwing up.
You held in your laughter because you didn't know what would happen if you did. But you definitely were going to make fun of him later for it.
After a few minutes you heard your baby cry. Justin was at your side in an instant.
"It's a boy!" They announced.
They held him over the screen for you to see before cleaning him up. Once they placed him in your arms, you couldn't help but cry. He was a blessing, sent straight from God.
"Jacob Drew" you whispered.
His cries quieted down once he was settled in your arms. Looking up at Justin you noticed that a few tears of his own falling down his cheeks.
"Thank you" he whispered placing a long kiss in your forehead.
"My family" he muttered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm back!!!! I don't know what happened but her I am! School has started on Tuesday (9/3) and I already have to write an essay by Friday! Also, HAPPY LABOR DAY🇺🇸!!
Question of the Day: Who would like for me to gift What Do You Mean to them?
AOTD: It is US only. You have until 9/10 to enter. To enter you must comment why you follow Justin. Not just a sentence either.
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! I'll update more, I promise. Feel free to email me at biebersmikayla@yahoo.com.
-Mikayla<3