Eight to Twelve Part Two

The following Saturday I arrived at the park by 7:30 just in time to see y/n getting her materials out of the car. I walked over to her and asked if she would like any help.
"Um, sure. Can you please take out the table and set it up where it usually is?" she said.
I nodded and placed the large table on the grass in front of the play set where parents could see their child.
"Hey, um where's Bella?" Y/n's sweet voice rang through the air.
"My mom is going to drop her off. I had to work last night" I explained and she nodded.
A car pulled up and my precious little girl came running out and into my arms.
"Daddy! I missed you!" She exclaimed.
"I missed you too sweetheart" I replied.
"Hi Miss. Y/n" she greeted.
"Hey Bella, ready to get artsy?" She asked.
Bella nodded in reply. The other kids joined in as they started dying eggs since it was around Easter time. She gave them each five eggs and they could chose at most ten colors as if you were to dye an egg half purple half pink.
She moved around so gracefully. Helping anyone who needed help and smiling at the kids who would tell her stories. She was just amazing.
As we were packing up to leave, I returned the table to the trunk and slowly shut it.
"So, y/n I was wondering if you would like to come over for dinner tonight?" I asked.
"I would" she replied with a smile.
We exchanged phone numbers and I gave her my address before we parted ways.
"See you at six" I said before we parted ways.
**********
The doorbell rang as soon as I had turned off the spaghetti sauce. I opened it to see y/n dressed in a black skater skirt and a white blouse.
"I hope you don't mind that Bella eats with us" I said letting her in.
"Of course not" she replied.
Bella came charging down the stairs excited to see y/n again. She gave her a large hug and we all sat down at the table where our plates were already dished. Bella had apple juice then y/n and I had red wine and water.
We moved into the living room and put in a movie.
"Miss. Y/n? Do you have a mommy" Bella asked.
"Yeah, I do" she replied.
"Can you be my Mommy?" Bella said.
"Um, Bella I think it's time for you to take a bath" I interrupted.
"But Daddy! I like Miss. Y/n and I want her to be my Mommy. She's really nice and pretty" Bella cried.
"Shh, calm down Bella. I'll come up and talk to you after you get your bath okay?" Y/n cooed.
Bella nodded and wiped her eyes. Y/n smiled gently at me as I got the water running. After Bella was washed and dried off, I picked out her pajamas and closed the door as she put them on because apparently she's big enough to do it by herself.
"Y/n, she's all ready if you want to talk to her" I said.
Your POV
I walked up the stairs to get to Bella's room. She was sitting on her small rocking chair just to the side of her bed.
"Hey Bella, why do you want me to be your mommy?" I asked.
"Because I don't remember my mommy. Daddy always tells me to not be sad about it but I want one. Other kids mommy come to school but I don't have one" she explained.
"Okay. I'll be your Mommy as long as your Daddy agrees. Okay?"
"Mhmm" she hummed.
"Daddy, Miss. Y/n said she would be my mommy if you agreed. Can she?" Bella pleaded.
"If your sure then yes, she can be your mommy" he said.
"Yay! Now you guys have to hug" she demanded.
Justin opened his arms towards me with a smirk on his face. I walked into them and tightened my grip on him. Bella cheered.
"I love mommy and daddy. I love mommy and daddy" she chanted as she skipped around the house.
Around a month later, Justin asked me to be his girlfriend. After two years we were engaged and married with another one on the way.
Justin's POV
Who knew that my eight to twelve girl would become my forever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today is a snow day! Anyone else?
Question of the Day: What country are you from?
I live in the U.S.! Thanks for all the positivity about My Belieber Story, it means a lot.Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed.
-Mikayla<3