Valentine's Day

It's Valentines Day so I thought, why not? By the way, the letter written I got from mydearvalentine.com. Enjoy!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
This morning I woke up wrapped in the warm comforting arms of my lover. I smiled as I remembered that it was Valentines Day. Our second one together, as husband and wife. A night that consists of passion and romance.
As I felt his grip on me tighten and saw his eyes fluttering open. A smile stretched across both of our faces as he gazed into each other's eye for the first time this morning.
"Good Morning Love" he rasped.
"Morning Darling" I replied.
"Stay here baby, I'll be back" he whispered -as if to not break the mood set in the room- and kissed my forehead before slipping out of the room. I looked to my left and saw an envelope with my name written on it. I grasped it in my hand and carefully opened it.
My Darling,
The sun lights up the room and with it casts a glow on you too. I look at you fast asleep and wonder how I could have possibly been so lucky as to have you in my life. No woman has ever made me feel the way you do it is in the simple things that you do that the magic lies. You have so effortlessly become the center of my world that I know that I would be so lost without you. Just love me and never leave me, I want to grow old with you my love.
Justin walked back into the room about twenty minutes later when I had straightened myself up a small bit and gotten his gift out of my secret hiding spot in the closet. In his hands was a tray of my favorite breakfast. Pancakes in the shape of a heart, toast, strawberries and coffee with creamer.
"Here you go my love" he said.
"Thank you Justin" I said and handed him his present.
It was a decorated box filled with miscellaneous items that I know he wanted and/or needed. The first thing he pulled out was a jar that read "365 Things I Love About You" that he needs to pull one out each day until next year. Needed objects are socks, boxers(#CalvinKleins), and slippers. Some things I know he wanted were a watch, shoes, and this guitar device that helped you tune your pitch.
"Aww sweetheart, thank you so much" he thanked and leaned over placing a chaste kiss on my lips.
He shuffled into the bed with me, picking up a fork putting a little bit of pancake on it and raising it to my mouth. I moaned in delight at the delicious taste. I'm so glad he knows how to cook!
"Good?" He asked with a smile.
"Mhmm" I hummed.
Together we finished the very full tray of breakfast, feeding each other and sharing sweet kisses between some of the bites. I love to feel this way, just being with the person you love is so refreshing! You can literally just sit there with them all day.
As the day progressed on, we laid in bed with each other getting snacks and watching our favorite movies throughout the day. As night fell and we prepared our steak and potatoes dinner we brought it upstairs and into the bathroom where Justin had already started the bath dropping a lush bomb in there.
We undressed and placed our plates on the tray made specifically for the large tub. We sat facing each other in silence letting the romantic music and sound of our forks scratching our plates fill the air. This is what we did the second night of our honeymoon. It seems weird but it's us, what we do.
Letting the jets hit our back as Justin wrapped his arms around my frame and pulled me close. He started out with slow chaste kisses along my shoulders before they started to become a bit more sensual and wetter as they trailed up my neck.
"Babygirl, can I get a taste of this chocolate?" his husky voice spoke.
Shivers ran down my spine at the tone of his voice.
"Of course" I said.
He quickly pulled the plug letting the water drain out. He grabbed the white plush towels wrapping them around us and picked me up running into the bedroom. Laying me down on the bed, the next few hours flew by very quickly as we were wrapped up in the feeling of making love.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's Valentines Day! Justin is going to send some beliebers cards! Isn't that cool? I love him😍.
Question of the Day: Do you have a valentine?
I do, my pillow named Justin. It's a body pillow so I've been laying on it because it's about as tall as me. Really comfortable, we've been eating candy all day. Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!
-Mikayla<3