Daughter

"Babe, can I do y/d/n's hair today?" Justin asked.
"I don't know Justin, her hair is a whole different texture from yours" I said warily.
"Well I at least want to try" he protested.
I nodded. He went to get our five year old daughter, who was an absolute daddy's girl, and brought her upstairs into her room.
He sat her down on the small stool at her vanity table and looked up at me for instructions.
"Grab the comb and slowly work your way through her hair", he reached for the fine toothed comb, "oh no not that one! The widest one" I said.
"But you've used this before?" He said confused.
"Only when your parting it, that would rip her hair out, now start from the bottom up" I ordered and watched as gently did so.
"Now reach for the oil and put a small amount in your palm and apply it as evenly as possible"
He followed and the reached for the rat-tail comb and parted her hair slightly off of the middle and grabbed two elastics. He gently wrapped them around making sure they were where he wanted them and smiled.
"Great job babe" I applauded.
He finished putting two small bows in front of each puff looking at me and back to our daughter.
"Thank you daddy, I love it" y/d/n praised as she wrapped her arms around his neck.
"No problem sweetheart" he said rubbing her back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So this is my first preference! Hope you enjoyed!
-Mikayla<3