Wisdom Teeth

Within the past couple of weeks, you've been experiencing something like a major tooth ache. When you when to the dentist for your regular cleaning, the x-Ray showed that your wisdom teeth were impacted causing you that pain. They explained that they would need to be taken out or else the discomfort would get worse. You agreed and set the appointment for the next week at the oral surgery place.
You told you fiancé Justin and he said that he wanted to come with you. You were getting all four out since two were impacted and the others were getting to close too other teeth. In one hand, you were happy because it would get rid of what was causing the pain. But on the other, you were anxious if the pain medication wore off you'd be in so much pain.
"I can't wait to hear what you say while you're still on that gas" Justin chuckled to himself.
"I'm probably just going to be laughing the entire time" you said.
When you arrived at the oral surgery building, everyone inside was very welcoming and comforting, they made sure you were very comfortable before putting the gas mask and putting you to sleep. Justin promised to be by your side the entire time, even as you were sleep and that gave you lots of comfort.
When you woke up, a lot of things were blurry and fuzzy. You looked down to see that you still had all of your fingers. You went to touch your face until a voice stopped you.
"Don't touch your cheeks sweetheart" it said.
You turned to face Justin and suddenly started crying.
"What's wrong?" he asked.
"You're telling me what I can and cannot do. Also, you really stayed here the entire time. I can't believe it" you cried.
"It's alright honey, I'm not trying to be mean, I just don't want you to hurt" he said running his fingers through your wild curls.
"Okay, can you cuddle with me?" You asked.
He got up and walked over to the other side of the chair and gently lifted me into his arms. He sat down with me on his lap and his arms wrapped around me holding me close. He pressed a kiss to the back of my head and I dozed off again.

Justin's POV
When the doctor came in and checked her gums, he said that she could leave but he couldn't eat for about a hour. I cradled her in my arms and carried her out to the car. I laid her across the back seat with a small blanket to keep her from being cold.
"Justin?" a small voice came from the back.
"I'm right here baby" I said.
"Where are we?" she asked.
"We are on our way home. We're about to pass the hospital" I stated.
"Hospital? That's where people die! Babies are born there! Justin! Do they make old people die so babies can be born? she cried.
"No, love. They don't kill people in the hospital so more babies can be born. Sometimes, God just wants them to come to him. When we get home there is going to be some people waiting for you" I confirmed.
"Are there really? My friends? That's so nice of them. I can't believe they would do that! It's the middle of the day and they have jobs to do. I'm so lucky!" she laughed...... while crying.
When we arrived home, we got out of the car and inside where our friends we waiting. Y/n gave a big wave and sat down joining the conversation.
Who would've thought that y/n would've cried so much at being in that gas. Put its a memory I wouldn't trade for the world.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know ya'll probably hate me, I haven't updated in a week. But I thought this was a funny idea.
Question of the Day: How do you think that you'd respond to that gas?
AOTD: I think that I'd cry a lot because I'm not sensitive like that naturally.
Ask me any questions you want for my Q&A! Sorry I got a little deep with you guys in that last thing I published. I just had been thinking about it for awhile. Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!
-Mikayla<3