Naughty Little Girl

Warning: Contains acts of DDLG!
***************************************
This morning you woke up too your Daddy, Justin, slightly shaking you so you could wake up. As soon as your eyes met his, a bright smile spread across your face because you were seeing him again after a long nights rest.
"Good morning baby! Can I have my kiss?" He smiled at you.
"But Daddy, my mouth no smell good. You want kiss?" You asked.
"Of course sweetheart, you have the sweetest kisses no matter what" he said.
You reached your hands up for him to pick you up out of the crib and placed a large kiss on his lips.
"Muah!" You exclaimed as you pulled away.
"Alright, now let's get you dressed and ready for the day" he said.
He sat you down on your dresser and opened the closet door that was filled with so many dresses.
"Do you want to wear a dress or shorts and a shirt today?" he asked.
"Dress!!" You squealed. Daddy always complimented you when you wore them.
"Which one?" he questioned stepping to the side.
"Purple Daddy!" You screamed. It was your absolute favorite dress.
He pulled off your pajamas leaving you with your tank top and bralette on before slid the dress over top of your head.
He placed you on your stool in front of your vanity mirror and very gently combed out your hair leaving it in it's natural Afro puff that he claimed to adore so much.
"Thanks Daddy" you said wrapping your arms around him.
He brought you into his room and onto his bed bringing some of your favorite toys along with him as he turned on the morning cartoons.
"I'm going to get in the shower baby girl, I'll be out soon" he spoke to you leaving a kiss on your forehead.
You watched one of your favorite cartoons SpongeBob that Daddy got you hooked on laughing whenever him and Patrick did something funny.
When your Daddy came out you were laying on the bed with tears rolling out of your eyes as Spongebob sang.
"The Krusty Krab pizza, is the pizza for you and me.
The Krusty Krab, is the pizza for you and me.
Come on Squidward!
The Krusty Kraaaaab- Kraaaab-aaaab pizzaaaaa, is for you and meeee-iii-eee"
(I tried to remember this the best I could. I personally think that is so funny the way the voices change each time -Mikayla)
A small slipped onto Justin's face as he watched you laugh at one of the most innocent things. He made his presence known as he sat in the edge of the bed and brought you into his arms.
"You thought that was funny huh?" He asked.
"Of course Daddy! You think it funny too?" You smiled at him.
"Mhmm baby" he hummed placing a kiss on one of your cheeks.
Eventually, you guys turned off the cartoons and went downstairs where breakfast was being placed on the table.
"Today baby, you can sit right on my lap" Daddy announced as you entered the dining room.
Throughout breakfast, he fed you search spoonful you ate until you couldn't eat anymore before helping himself. You leaned back onto his shoulder with your eyes closed in peace listening to his string soothing heartbeat.
For a quick minute, he went into the kitchen to get your bottle filled with milk that you loved to drink before your afternoon nap. When he came back he pulled you into his arms and walked into the living room where the couch as just as comfortable as a bed.
He put the tip into your mouth as you began to suck. His hand was holding the bottle and you were holding onto on of his fingers with your eyes closed in contentment.
"Now baby, Daddy has to go to work so when you wake up I won't be here okay?" He cooed.
As you finished the end of your bottle, he began to slightly rock you in his arms.
"Love you kitten. I'll see you after work" he whispered.
"Love you too Daddy" you replied.
He placed a chaste kiss on your lips before laying you down and covering you with your favorite blanket along with you teddy bear and binky.
Three hours later, you had woken up from your nap in one of your crankier moods ever! Your babysitter Beth who was about thirty years old tried everything she knew to try and get you to calm down.
She knew that sometimes you missed your Daddy when you woke up since he wasn't there to greet you but today was a whole level of your moods. Anything she tried to do just pissed you off even more.
"Do you want to play with your princess Legos?" she asked soothingly placing the bag in front of you.
You opened it and took one out before throwing it at the wall across the room.
"NOOO!!" you screamed and crossed your arms.
She gave you one of your favorite lunches which you just pushed off of the table and watched as it fell to the floor.
After a whole you heard the front door open signaling that your Daddy was home.
"Daddy! Your home!" You squealed running towards him but stopped short when you realized that he was definitely not in the mood.
"Go upstairs and into my bedroom" he commanded.
You followed as he said knowing not to question him about it. You sat on his bed patiently leaving the door wide open. You heard the click of his dress shoes against the tile floor.
He came in with a stoic face expression and gently closed the door behind him. You slowly walked in front of you as if he had all the time in the world as you say there on edge trying to predict what happened.
"So y/n, I heard you were being a very naughty little girl today." He stated sitting beside you.
"Did you throw a Lego and push your food to the floor?" he asked.
"Yes bu-" he cut you off.
"There's no butts except yours that's about to get a spanking" he said.
He stood you up and lifted the bottom of your dress and pulled down your bright pink underwear. Then he bent you over his knees and rubbed your bottom to prepare you.
"I think you should get fifteen licks on this bottom for being disrespectful towards Miss. Beth" he said.
His hand came down on your cheek and the sound echoed throughout the room. Then again on the other cheek before rubbing his palm over the throbbing skin. He repeated this every few times as silent tears ran down your face. You knew how much your Daddy hated to discipline you especially with spankings but you also knew that what you did was wrong of you to do.
After the last one he cradled you into his arms and whispered sweet comforting words into your ear.
"It's alright baby. You did so good with your punishment. After your bum is feeling better I want you to go to Miss. Mary and apologize to her, okay?" he cooed.
"Okay Daddy, I'm sorry" you whispered.
"Everything's fine kitten. I forgive you" he said.
After awhile he laid you on your stomach and went into the bathroom to hen some soothing lotion to rub across your bottom so the pain would go away.
After you felt better, your Daddy washed you up and dressed you in your night clothes before you went downstairs to find Beth with your Daddy behind you.
"Miss. Beth? I'm sorry for being rude and disrespectful towards you today. That wasn't right of me to do" you said.
"It's okay y/n. Thank you for apologizing, I accept" she replied and opened her eyes for a hug.
You went into them and squeezed her tightly before letting go. You walked back up the steps Daddy and he told you that you were going to sleep in his room tonight so you wouldn't roll onto your sore tummy.
"Goodnight Daddy" you hummed.
"Goodnight baby girl. I love you" he whispered to you placing a gentle kiss on your forehead.
"Love you Daddy" and you fell asleep in the calming arms of your Daddy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had started this a couple days ago but didn't finish it just in case nobody was interested in reading it.
Question of the Day: Does anybody read or know a lot about DDLG? Did you enjoy my take of it?
I don't know a lot it except from what I've read from the ones on Wattpad. It's by the same girl who wrote Alien the Justin Bieber story. Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!
-Mikayla<3