Blind Date

Requested by @pinkxblueskies .

"Mom, are you really going to force me out on this date with a man I don't even know? He could be crazy and stalk me for the rest of my life, we don't know anything about him" I said lifting my head from my textbooks.
"Now don't you be so rude Y/N. Ya'll use to be the best of friends before we had to move before your grandmother got sick. Granted that the both of you were only five back then, I'm a hundred percent sure that his mother has done nothing but teach him how to treat a lady" Mama said putting some stuff back in their respective places off the floor. I really needed to get to some cleaning in here.
"Okay Mama, when is this date?" I sighed.
"It's tomorrow night at six at the restaurant in the middle of town. I agreed to you driving yourself there, but if you don't go, you better trust and believe that I will hear about it" she scolded.
I laid down and internally rolled my eyes. No matter how old I get, I know that she will smack the taste out my mouth if I'm very disrespectful towards her.
"Alright, I'll go" I stated making her jump in excitement.
This boy really must be something if Mama is acting like that.
"I'll leave you to finish your homework now, dinner's going to be ready soon" she stated and left.
******Next Day*****
Since I didn't have class today and finished all my assignments last night, I spent basically all of the day lounging around my house. I had already picked what I was going to wear last night after I had ate dinner and showered.
I don't understand why some girls find it so difficult to pick out those kinds of outfits, it's not even all that hard.
Maybe it's just me.
I grabbed a bag of Doritos and sat on the couch watching my favorite shows that I needed to catch up on, then my phone buzzed.
555-555-5555: Hey, your mom sent me your number, I can't wait to see you tonight :). By the way, my name is Justin.
I groaned. How is my mom really just going off and sending my number out to people who I can't remember. Doesn't she know he is supposed to ask ME for my number, not her.
After a while, I finally got up and headed to the bathroom to shower. I put my hair in a shower cap and stepped in. After showering, I did the rest of my hygiene routine and walked into my room.
I got dressed into my outfit I had picked and started to fix my hair, know that if I did it the other way, my hair would be a mess.
Looking down at my phone, I saw that it was already 5:40, I grabbed my purse and left the house.
Pulling up, the restaurant had a few cars there but it didn't look way to busy. Taking one last look at himself, I stepped out and entered the restaurant.
"Hello! Have you made any reservations for tonight?" the lady asked me once I got to the podium.
"Yes, I'm here with Justin?" I worded questioningly.
"Right the way" she motioned for me to follow her.
Arriving towards the table, I saw a head of blonde hair waiting for me. Once I was close enough, I recognized the face and kept forward into his arms.
His laughter echoed in my ear. His arms around me brung back so many different memories.
"Wow Y/N, you look absolutely stunning tonight" he murmured in my ear before pulling away to get a full look of me.
"Thank you, you sure look fine too" I replied.
It's so true, he did. The way he wore his suit with his hair made him look absolutely divine. The air that surrounded him was so enticing, you just couldn't pull away. But his smile and laughter is what held me to him the most. That was something you couldn't replace.
After pulling out my chair for me, we sat done and looked at our menus. I can't believe that I was sitting in front of my Justin. We used to do everything together.
We ordered our food when Justin started the conversation.
"I missed you" he spoke softly reaching across the table for my hand.
"I know Justin, I missed you too. When my mom told me she had made a dinner with somebody from my childhood, I never thought that I'd be you" I confessed.
"I made a promise to come back to you. I would never break that for the word" he said.
"We were five" I stated.
"It doesn't matter, you were the sun to my earth and all I want is to have that back with you" he replied looking straight into my eyes.
He did, he did come back for me. I just can't believe he remembered.
For the rest of the night, he never failed to make me feel comfortable and laugh along with him. He hasn't changed. We haven't changed.
As the night was ending, he walked me to my car and placed my leftovers in the passenger seat right next to mine. As I waited for him, I felt warmth wrap around me.
"You were shivering" he said answering my unasked question.
I nodded my head and let a smile grace its way onto my face.
"I had a great time tonight, I'm so happy that I have had the chance to see you again" I said.
"Always a pleasure Y/N," he stepped closer lifting my chin up to meet his, "do you remember that promise I made to make you mine? I plan on making that happen."
I gasped as his lips met mine making a small moan escape from me. This boy is literally going to be the death of me.
He opened my car door and waited for me to get comfortably inside before shutting it. As I pulled away, I stopped him.
"Justin! Here's your jacket!" I yelled.
"Don't worry about, it gives me an excuse to see you again" he winked watching as I drove away heading home.
I think this is the best blind date on record ever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the first requested preference that I've done, hopefully it lived up to your standards.
QOTD: Do you have a valentine?
AOTD: I have a little something of a valentine.
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! Always feel free to email me if you want too.
~Mikayla<3