Before He Goes To Work

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 20,000 READS! I've only had this book for about a month and a half and its progressed so quickly. Thanks for all the comments and votes! On to the preference...
***************************************
Justin is a C.E.O. of his own company and pretty much every morning, you are there to assist him in getting ready.
You hear the annoying sound of the alarm clock ringing as Justin reaches over and turns it off. Now, your morning begins. Justin leans in and kisses your forehead, tightening his arms around your waist and snuggling into you.
After basking in each other's embrace, Justin rolls out of bed walking towards the bathroom to get in the shower. You get up and check your phone for any important messages before heading downstairs into the kitchen. You make pancakes and bacon for breakfast placing it on the island as Justin walks down the stairs.
"Good morning beautiful" he greets you with a soft kiss.
"Morning Jus" you reply leaning into his embrace.
The both of you sit at the island eating you're breakfast in peace. When the both of you are done, Justin takes the plates and puts them into the dishwasher. Grabbing his dress shirt, I pull it up his arms and tuck it in into his already unbuckled pants before he buttons them back up.
"I'll call you during lunch, it might be a little late today. I have three new potential clients I have to meet with" Justin says as I button up his shirt and tie his tie before smoothing the fabric down.
"Okay, what would you like for dinner tonight?" I asked as he gently kisses my hands.
"I'm taking you out tonight, is that okay?" He asked.
I nodded, "Of course."
He sprayed on some of his favorite cologne and shrugged on his coat picking up his briefcase.
"See you a 5:30 baby" he breathed capturing my lips in his.
"Bye love" I said with a bright smile.
"I love you y/n" he cooed walking out the door leaving one last kiss on my forehead.
"Love you too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Can you imagine waking up next to Justin every morning? That would be amazing! Justin in a suit😋.
Question of the Day: Does anyone have braces?
I'm getting some this year, I have another orthodontist appointment on February 16th.😬. Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading!
-Mikayla