Constipated

Your daughter is seven months old and the both of you are totally in love with her. The feeling that you guys get when she smiles at you each morning is absolutely priceless.
Lately, you and Justin have both noticed that she hasn't been going to the bathroom the way she's supposed too. She hadn't been pooping in her diaper for about a week and you consulted her pediatrician.
Her doctor said to give her water very often throughout the day especially with every meal since she has been off of the bottle for a few months. She said that it would help flush out her waste.
If that didn't work she said to start giving her things such as prune juice and puréed peas because a laxative would be to much for an infant.
All week she had been very cranky and fussy. Especially trying to get her down for her naps. She would scream her tiny head off. She didn't want to play throughout the day with anything or even the two of you.
Everyday for the past week, she had been sleeping in the room you shared with Justin so the both of you could provide her some comfort. Justin called the doctor on the morning of the eighth day asking for her recommendations for her.
"Just give her a diet of fruits, water, and prune juice until she passes something. She has a stool in her bowels that is blocking anything from coming out" she said.
You went to the grocery store and bought all of y/d/n favorite fruits. She especially loved pineapple, strawberries, watermelon, and grapes. Throughout your whole pregnancy, you never craved junk foods and if you did it wasn't often. You loved to eat fruits, or she loved the fruits you were eating.
When you first starting feeding her baby food, you thought it was hilarious how much she enjoyed to eat them. She would always eat it so quickly.
That night, you held her on your lap stroking her soft curls as Justin fed her in front of you making her laugh. Her giggles were something that brightened your day especially when she had been so irritated these past weeks.
A couple of days later when you had gotten back from running errands, you entered your house and heard the most heart-breaking cry. You ran into the kitchen to see Justin holding y/d/n in his arms and trying to console her cries.
"What's wrong?" You asked him.
"She's been crying for awhile. I think she's trying to go, she's been making noises like little grunts" he explained.
You took her into your arms and bounced her lightly in your arms. She curled into your arms and had silent tears running down her face.
"Mama!" She cooed trying to get herself as close to you as possible.
"I'm here baby, I'm here" you soothed her.
You and Justin walked into your bathroom, where if it happened she would poop. She started making those faces once again and looked like she was pushing something. You pulled off her diaper and sat her on the bay seat off the toilet.
When she started grunting again, you gently rubbed her back as Justin whispered soothing things into her ear. You could tell that it was coming by the way she cried harder and harder each second.
You pushed her knees towards her chest as the doctor had told you and had Justin hold her. Apparently, when you're in that position your bowels are aligned to go out in a straight line.
"I feel like I'm staring at her parts, it's so weird" Justin muttered as you laughed at him.
After about ten minutes, you heard a plop into the toilet and y/d/n reached for you. You placed her into your arms and looked at what she had produced. She hiccuped into your shoulder as you gently rocked her.
'No wonder she was so upset' you thought.
You cleaned her up and treated her with some of her favorite cookies and milk. She sat between the two of you with her eyes trained on the television. Slowly, her eyes started to droop before she fell asleep and leaned on Justin.
You cleaned up her small mess as Justin tucked her into bed. Afterwards, you went into the nursery and kissed your daughter's forehead goodnight.
Walking back into your room, Justin spoke: "Did you see that monster? I don't know what I would do if something like that was in me!"
"Well, that's how I felt while we were making y/d/n" you laughed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I'm sorry I haven't updated in like 11 days!😁. I'm working on it though! I thought that the ending was funny.
Question of the Day: What grade are you in? How old are you?
Answer: I'm 13 and I'm in eighth grade!
Opinions: How would you about another DDLG preference?
I have an idea for another one. I promise I'll try and update more. Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed!
-Mikayla<3