104 Twitter Knows/Student Reactions

New Tweet from Lin-Manuel Miranda: Hey everyone! (Y/n) and I have such an amazing announcement to share with you all! Coming soon this summer is baby Miranda #2 and we couldn't be more excited to share that with you. Stay tuned for pictures and bump-dates! (Because you know I can't help myself and I love @(Y/n)s Twitter bump dearly)

(Y/n) let out a small chuckle as she glanced at the Tweet right before the bell rang, giving her no chance to really look at the responses, even after she retweeted it herself.

"Good morning everyone, I know it's early but we've got work to get done. But first I have an announcement to make. As some of you have noticed I have been shifting my wardrobe a bit, mainly because my family is expanding again, and I'll more than likely be taking the last month of school on maternity leave-meaning,"

"You're not going to be giving us our finals?" Rebecca said with a frown on her face.

"Well not physically, I will be writing them and making them for the substitute to give you, which means that you actually have more time to do the written portion and submit that online through the dropbox-" she points out.

"I'll give you the prompt over a month ahead, so you can fine-tune those answers, come on, it isn't as bad as it sounds, not nearly as much as college students do. I'm not asking for much, but what I will ask is you put some thought into it. It's not heavy weighted of course." (Y/n) explains and further discusses it before they got into the lesson.

She did that five more times and by the time she got home, she was exhausted. But was greeted by an excited Victoria who was playing with her trains with Lin and her tiredness seemed to slip away a bit.

"Hey you two," She calls out.

"mama! Twain!" Victoria called out excitedly moving to hug her leg before making up hands.

"I can't pick you up sweetie, I'm sorry," (Y/n) says as Lin moves over to pick their daughter up, that was the one thing she hated, the nearly two-year-old loved being held up but with the bump (Y/n) couldn't do it.

"It's fine, I got her," Lin says leaning to kiss her cheek, "How was class? Did your students take it okay?"

"They took it okay, they were a bit concerned with how the final would work, but that's months away I told them how it could go. I may scrap some of it between now and then, depending on how I feel," (Y/n) responds with a small sigh.

"You'll figure it out, we always do figure these things out," Lin points out. "Now can we see some responses on Twitter? I've been dying to respond to some, I liked a bunch of them, and guess what?"

"What?"

"Twitter made a moment for us, so it's got a lot of friends on Twitter saying congrats and how amazed they are, you and I, we were trending querida!" Lin points out with a wide grin on his face.

"Really!? Oh my gosh that's amazing, yes let's go look let me get changed into more comfy stuff though"

___________________

Once changed and sipping a nice cup of hot coco with Victoria snuggled to her side she let out a small smile at the sweet replies. Even some were speculating on taking bets to see what the sex was, "They're so excited, I can't wait to share small but a few things with them."

"I may have said I'd give them bump-dates," Lin admits making (Y/n) roll her eyes.

"I know, and while I do not like it, you can do bump-dates," she tells him moving to kiss his cheek.

"Great, because starting tomorrow with you're cute winter outfit you've got with the bump-" Lin points out causing (Y/n) to roll her eyes at him.

"Okay enough on that let's look at tweets and snuggle with our daughter," (Y/n) points out as Victoria was snuggling against them glancing at the screen as if she too were reading them. But clearly, she was more excited about the gifs and images people were tweeting.

"Right this person is excited and is asking if this baby will get another Hamilton name or an In The Heights name?" Lin says glancing up at (Y/n).

"You know I wouldn't mind using an In The Heights name-" she muses as she runs a hand through Victoria's hair. "But I think we're good with Hamilton names, Theodosia is good enough for this one," she points out, Victoria looking up excitedly at hearing one of her names.

"Theo! I Theo!" she points out pointing to herself.

"Yes darling you are our little Theo-" Lin points out as he moves to tickle her sides.

"Mama's song!" She points out flailing about in giggles which caused Lin to pout.

"Yeah I guess it is Mama's song," he muses with a pout making (Y/n) roll her eyes, she'd sing Dear Theodosia to Victoria when she'd wake up in the middle of the night meaning Vicky thought it was her mother who wrote the song, and would deny anyone if they said that Lin wrote it.

"This one here is just excited to have another Miranda who hopefully will be as talented at finger painting as Victoria is-meaning you posted her fingerpaintings?" (Y/n) says raising an eyebrow at Lin's sheepish face.

"Her art is amazing, she does great things with her art," he points out. "This one says it'll be fun hearing more about how much big sister Victoria likes the baby,"

That was the rest of their night, reading tweets and sometimes responding to them with smiles on their faces.

_______________

A/N: This was one of my favorite chatpers to write-