20 Finals Week

"Ms. (Y/L/N)!" Isabella comes fast-paced into the class, finals week was just starting and (Y/n) was arranging everything for the tests.

"Yes, Isabella?" (Y/n) says glancing up from the papers.

"You and Mr. Miranda are together finally right? You are! See your face gave it away and why else would Mr. Miranda be tweeting such love-sick messages on Twitter!" she says excitedly.

"Isabella, while I appreciate your enthusiasm about who I am with, that does not change that finals are beginning, so please refrain from talking about that,"

"So it IS true! You totally are dodging my question so it has to be true! Though Twitter is rude at times don't believe that you and Mr. Miranda are great for each other!" Isabella says.

"What is Twitter being rude about? I honestly haven't chanced to look at it, I've been too prepared writing your final..."

"And getting it up with Mr. Miranda!" Isabella interrupts with an excited look on her face.

"...I am not discussing this with you, Isabella, even if I was I am not going to take what people say on Twitter too seriously, again what happens between Mr. Miranda and I is between the two of us, no one has much of a say in what happens, even Twitter."

"Tell that to the fangirls...and you might want to tell the Schuyler sisters that you two are wanting it kept a secret...there were quite a bit of picture about your karaoke night and...yeah..." Isabella says shoving her phone towards (Y/n) to show the pictures.

"...I did not even know Jazzy was taking photos that night..." (Y/n) says before wincing as she glanced at a few of the replies, "Thank you for bringing it up Isabella, but I can handle it from here,"

"Well, you are my favorite teacher you know that right Ms. (Y/L/n)? Can't have you getting hurt because people are rude on the internet!" Isabella points out, "Can I have a sneak peek of the exam?"

(Y/n) laughs, "Sorry Isabella, but you and I both know that would be unfair, just study your sources and do your best, that's all I can tell you," she points out.

Isabella lets out a groan, "Ugh...I can't wait twenty more minutes though!"

"Well that's not my fault, you rushed in here, now study up a bit more, unless you had questions on any of the sources?" she asks moving to help her only for her phone to buzz showing a text from Lin, making her cheeks heat up a bit.

"Ha! You totally are with him! You're flushed, Ms. (Y/L/n)! But yes can I have help? That is if you aren't too busy with your boyfriend" Isabella teases. 

"Nothing's more important than my students, even Mr. Miranda...though it's just a good morning wish and good luck with finals. If the class does rather well, then let's say there's a surprise waiting for the last day of school...but don't tell anyone,"

"My lips are sealed! Now help me with some of these sources that I still am stuck with please?"