47 Big Announcement Coming Tomorrow!

"Twitter is insane..." (Y/n) says as she grazes her hand over the small bump she had, leaning over Lin's shoulder as he typed out the tweet indicating the surprise would be announced the next day.

"They kind of are, though they probably think it's a new trailer for something or that I'm writing something,"

"Seeing as I didn't post it, I wanted you to post it first, then I'll make the mark...it's already been hard to hide this bump from my students, I still think some of them know but are not pointing it out,"

"That's nice of them, to not share it until we're ready," Lin muses as he grabs her hand squeezing it before laughing.

"What? What are the responses?"

"No it's just a few friends are on Twitter asking what it is, and why they don't know about it," Lin points out.

"I thought you told the rest of the HamFam through that group text...I mean Pippa already knew, she was there when I took the test,"

"Which I'm still mad you went to her and not me right away," Lin pipes up.

"Shh, I was stressed out and needed a girlfriend to help, if it were anything else I would have gone to you," (Y/n) says leaning to kiss his cheek.

"Okay, fine, fair enough, but no it's a few others that are pointing out they are out of the loop on everything."

"Well they just have to wait like everyone else. I can't stop watching the video we made...I really like it," (Y/n) whispers.

"I know, it's so weird, that we took all those pictures and how big this bump is already..."

"It's only going to get bigger," (Y/n) points out laughing softly when Lin turned to rest his hand on the bump.

"Yeah, well I love it, our little Maní is the best thing ever," he points out softly.

"Yes little Maní totally is the best thing, and the fans are going to lose it when they see that video,"