5 Hamilton Was Great?

(Y/n) nervously shifted on her feet before a pair of arms wrapped around her making her semi-scream. "Sorry! I didn't think I'd scare you, so how'd you like it?" Lin's voice calms her down a bit as she turns around to face him.

"It was great, I can see why some of my students love it," (Y/n) answers.

"So you didn't like it (Y/n/n)?" Lin says pouting.

"Wait a minute I didn't say that! I just said it was great, sure there were some flaws to it, but considering what it's about it's really good." (Y/n) responds with a gasp.

"I'm kidding, but seriously, what didn't you like?"

"No, don't go there, I won't tell you,"

"C'mon I can take it,"

(Y/n) glares at him slightly, "No, I'm not going to say anything, because it was written really well. And it flowed really well. I get why you chose the characters you did, even if some were not in the actual events that you depicted. I do appreciate the Farmers Refuted too, that letter is rather fun to read."

Lin's face broke out into a huge grin and he squeezed her lifting her up, just as the sound of a camera click happened to cause (Y/n) to freeze in horror.

"Daveed I swear if you post that my students will never let me hear the end of it! You already made one of my students show me how to use Twitter properly and send that horrible gif to Lin!" she shrieks, "Don't post it!"

"Nah I think I will, after all, you two are rather cute together, plus you can never reach it to delete it," Daveed says with a smirk.

"I...er....ugh! You're the worst!" (Y/n) says with slight frustration.

"The line is you are the worst Burr," Lin corrects making (Y/n) turn to face him with a slight glare. "I uh...I mean, Daveed delete the picture...yeah?"

"Too late!" Daveed says as he lets out his cackle rushing off with (Y/n) nearly taking off after him only to trip and have Lin catch her.

"Shit...sorry...ugh...my students are going to see it and try to pry..."

"Don't worry about it (Y/n), I'm sure they'll understand perfectly fine." Lin sh's, "Now come on, you were eying the turntable, so come see it for yourself!" he says rushing with her to show her around.

All (Y/n) could think about was how her heart was beating rather fast as she watched Lin explain everything, she felt helpless really and under his spell. Isabella would point out that following Monday right before class.