49 That Would Be Enough

"Seriously Lin? When I said don't get the actual Eliza dress it was don't get it."

"I thought you were doing your whole if I said don't I actually mean do?" Lin says with a pout.

"I'll wear it...but seriously this is too much..how the hell did you even get this, this fast?"

"I have my ways, and you've gotten your measurements done before so I just guessed it was a bit bigger because of the bump? It's laced up so if it's loose it's fine!"

"You are a strange man..."

"But you love me anyway," Lin points out. "I even got this green screen! Look I can have Twitter do more silly edits!" he says excitedly as he pushes the screen up with a small click, locking it in place.

"I love you so much, you are adorable," (Y/n) murmurs shaking her head and shuffling to press a quick kiss to his lips. "Now let's do this because I am already getting tired,"

"Of course!" Lin says, "Go change, Hollar if you need help, I'll get my Alexander costume on!"

"You are way too excited for this, I can't believe I let you talk me into this,"

"The fans wanted it so they're getting it!" Lin calls out.

"Yes and the fans are being very sweet, well most of them at least," she mumbles mostly to herself before getting into the costume. "Oh...okay...I kinda like this..." she whispers as she twirls in the dress a giddy feeling.

"Wow...you look...wow," Lin spoke from behind her, "You should get more dresses like this," he says moving to her side and slipping an arm around her to rest on the bump.

"Still not a good singer so it's not gonna happen," she whispers.

"And I care to disagree, you're good, the shower appreciates the singing,"

"I'll believe it when I see it, though if my students have any say they're gonna make fun of me. Heaven Knows Isabella still drops by with emails claiming she still is the best shipper of us,"

"I adore her, she's my favorite of all your students you've had,"

"Yeah, yeah, she knows that so well, and takes pride in it," (Y/n) whispers. "Ready?"

"Yup! Let's go get you seated!"

____________

A few days later (Y/n) was snuggling with Betsy, the terrier was obsessed with the bump, constantly nuzzling it and resting her head against it, so much so Lin was pouting that the pup liked the baby more than him.

"So, how is Twitter liking it?" she calls out.

"They love it and want you to sing more!" Lin calls out moving his laptop and holding it out for her to see.

"Ha, no way, you're the musical genius here, not me, I am much better at History and teaching..."

"One day I'll convince you querida, to sing on stage,"

"no way, I draw the line at doing silly videos with you,"

"...So you'll do other songs with me?"

"I...oh no, Lin-Manuel don't give me those sad eyes...I can't...I mean I shouldn't...oh fine...we can do silly videos, but once the baby is born forget about asking,"

"Deal! I have so many other songs I want to do with you while we've got this cute bump to cherish!"