88 Anthony Is Now BEST Uncle Ever!

Victoria let out a happy squeal as Anthony made her fly around like an airplane in Lin's trailer while Harmony was off getting everyone dinner.

"Careful Ant!" Lin says as he glanced up from his computer.

"She's fine Lin! She loves this, I am beating Daveed for best Uncle! That's the goal for this entire trip-"

Lin shakes his head as he gets back to work, letting Anthony at least try and win Victoria over.

As Anthony and Victoria played, Lin snuck a bit to snap photos posting them online. Which was a bad call as it seemed Daveed just so happened to be on while he sent the tweet out.

Anthony glancing at his phone glared at Lin, "Come on! I totally am the best Uncle! Daveed stands no chance at this!"

"I didn't say you weren't I just said you were a good uncle and that Jazzy and you are gonna be great one day-" Lin points out.

"I will fight to win your affection princessa Victoria!" Anthony declares as Victoria stumbles to hug his neck babbling a bit at him. "Yes! I claim you as accepting me as best Uncle ever!"

"Who's best Uncle? Because I think Chris has that covered-he's gotten her so many plushies-I can't keep up-" (Y/n) calls out as she sets the food down.

"What!? Noooo!" Anthony cries out faking tears.

Victoria not only didn't seem to care but was babbling out little sounds of "mmmm!" and started toddling over towards (Y/n)

Lighting up (Y/n) scooped her up, "Hi baby girl! Did your Uncle Anthony give you attention while I was gone and daddy was working?" she coos.

"I'm still here, crying, so no I'm not the best Uncle ever" Anthony jokingly wails which finally got Victoria's attention as she squealed excitedly pointing at him.

"I see, yes your Uncles are all weird, except Uncle Chris, he's at least normal..." (Y/n) teases.

"Ouch-straight to the heart-" Anthony mutters as he moves to dig through the bags of food.

"Oh stop Anthony at the moment you're her favorite because you're here, and Chris is not. Whoever gives her attention at the moment is her favorite." (Y/n) scolds gently whacking his hand, "Also that's not yours, yours is in the other bag."

"Yes, Mom," Anthony jokes before wincing as she smacked his hand and glared at him again. "Sorry-"

"Lin come eat! You've got to help Vicky here eat her food tonight she's got mashed stuff and a bit more solid with cut-up nuggets-"

"On it! And Anthony is the best Uncle, don't tell Chris or Daveed I said that he's gotten her to squeal and be happy more than they have-"

"Yes! Point for me!" Anthony cheered.