83 Cake Tasting

"Oookay this one is Red velvet with a chocolate moose filling" (Y/n) points out as she moves to take a bite humming happily.

Lin frowns a bit but takes a bit anyway. "I dunno...it's not...I just don't think it's the right cake you know?"

(Y/n) sighs, "Okay we can try a different one...what about uh that strawberry lemonade one?" she suggests. "Won't that be a more summery flavored one?"

"But if we're doing that rustic look-"

"We don't have to, it's not fully decided on that Lin.." (Y/n) points out, "We can do a traditional kind of wedding cake if that's what you want?"

"I..yeah I kinda want that...not one of those naked cakes" Lin admits finally making (Y.n) shake her head.

"Gosh you should have told me this sooner, that's fine with me Lin, really," (Y/n) points out, "It's not just my wedding, but yours too,"

"Thank you...and I did like that White Chocolate/Strawberry Swirl Cake..." Lin points out. (

(Y/n) shuffles the plates and pushes it back in front of him. "What if we add a bit of raspberry filling along with it too?"

"That...sounds really good actually..." Lin says with a wide grin.

"Great? So this White Chocolate/Strawberry Swirl Cake with a bit of a raspberry filling sounds perfect." (Y/n) points out moving to kiss his cheek as Isabella writes it down.

"Now all you two need to pick is a new design..." Isabella points out as the owner comes back with a book of designs.

"That's...a lot of them," Lin says as he watches (Y/n) flip through them. She pointed a few out to Lin and he shook his head until he made her stop at the one he liked, "This one! It's perfect."

"It...really is, I like it, we'll take this one, with that White Chocolate/Strawberry Swirl Cake, with raspberry filling" she says and they finished up.

"That wasn't too hard was it?"

"That was torture-and I'm good with not helping with anything else, I got the cake I wanted so I am good,"

"Good, can't have you upset over the cake," (Y/n) teases moving to kiss him as he kisses her back sweetly.

"I'll see you in a bit when you get home? I'm picking Vicky up from my parents," Lin whispers.

"Of course, just have to pick up the invitations and get those stamped and mailed out,"

"It's really coming together isn't it?" Lin whispers.

"Yeah it really is, and I can't wait to call you my husband,"

"I can't wait to call you my wife," Lin purrs pressing his lips against hers once more only for Isabella to clear her throat.

"I hate to break up this cute moment, but we've got to pick things up before the print place closes-" Isabella points out.

"Right! Of course! Sorry, Lin, I'll see you when I get home. Give your parents my love! We'll see them this weekend for dinner!"

"I will love you!"

"Love you too!" (Y/n) calls out happily.