48 Video Announcement!

A string of images pass through the screen showcasing (Y/n) and a grinning Lin in each photo, bearing a sign with a number written on it for each week they knew, and a piece of fruit matching it. As (Y/n) bump was bigger so were the fruits leading up to the Avacado which was 16 weeks in, her bump far more prominent.

“So? How’re they reacting?” (Y/n) asks as she moved to lay with Lin on their bed, having posted it earlier in the morning and decided snuggles was the best idea while Twitter reacted.

“We got on trending?” Lin points out, “And all the tabloids are talking about it,” he jokes.

“Great…but I meant the fans and friends?” she points out.

“Oh, well Jimmy Fallon said congrats and texted me that they’re gonna send stuff and set up a huge baby shower thing obviously not to be outdone. And James Corden did a similar thing with the congrats. I expect there to be tons of flowers and gifts the next few days…” he points out making her groan.

“Remind me why we went super big on hyping this up?” she asks him.

“Because you wanted to hype it up?” Lin teases her.

“I regret my decision, it was a stupid decision,” (Y/n) says, “I don’t always mean what I say,”

“Well the fans are super happy and I spotted some artwork I think? They want us to reenact That would be Enough…”

“Yeah I wish, I can’t sing remember?” (Y/n) points out.

“Hey your shower and karaoke voices are that bad querida,” Lin points out with a shake of his head.

“…fine, but if you make fun of me when we do it then we are not posting it,” she says giving in.

“Yes! I’ll see if I can snag an Eliza costume-“

“No…just give me a dark blue dress and you can put on whatever you want, but if we’re doing this, we’re doing this my way,”

“So that’s a no to doing it in central park?” he says with a pout.

“That’s a big hell no, we’ll set up something here and see if someone can film it for us,” she points out softly.

“Sounds legit, and fun, let’s do it! I can get like a small thing set up here, we could do a green-screen thing!” he suggests.

“Well…I mean I guess we could do that, it’d be easier…but I don’t know how to deal with a green-screen…”

“I do! Well I mean I know people that can do it…I’ll figure it out don’t worry okay?” Lin says as he moves his hand to rest on the bump.

“I won’t, as long as you get it done,”

“Great, I love you,”

“I love you too, now let’s read more comments!” she says as he moves to scroll and like a few more comments of reactions.