98 School Starts Again

(Y/n) was running around gathering things she needed to bring back to school as Lin watched with wide-eyes. "querida, mi amor, slow down," Lin coaxes her to stop as he held Victoria in his arms.

"I can't! I have to be ready by tomorrow and I forgot where I placed a few things," (Y/n) says with a panic looking face.

Lin marched up and tugged her pushing her to sit on the couch before handing Victoria to her. "No, okay, what are you looking for, stressing won't make it any better," he says sternly.

"Lin, I don't have time," (Y/n) started to say only to shut up when he gave her a stern glare. "Okay it's one of the red folders and it's starting with the semester, it has a few of the project examples in it,"

Lin chuckles, "Did you look in the office with the file cabinet? Last time I went and made sure you arranged things for next year,"

"Oh, oh my gosh I did not look there-you were in there writing when I thought I was going to look and I didn't, thank you, Lin, best husband award goes to you,"

"Dadada! yes!" Victoria babbles as Lin scooped her back up so (Y/n) could go get her folder.

"I am the best aren't I Vicky?" he coos to her giving her plenty of kisses. "And guess what you get to spend the week with me! At home, while Mama works with her students," he points out.

(Y/n) let out a victory cry as she came back and shoved the folder into her work bag, "Aww I do have to leave you and her don't I?" she points out with a frown on her face, "That won't be much fun,"

"Only because I'm writing things, and need an assistant to tell me if it sounds good," Lin points out.

"Is sistant!" Victoria points out as she clings to Lin proudly.

"You are his amazing assistant sweetie-he adores having you as his assistant. And you know what else he adores?"

"Wat?" Victoria says wide-eyed.

"He loves it when you make drawings for him, and there are tons of coloring pages for you to color while he works too," (Y/n) points out earning a cheer from her daughter who was clearly happy about coloring. It was her favorite thing to do. So much that the fridge was covered in drawings, and Abuela and Abuelo's fridge also had plenty of drawings. Even snail-mailing some to her mother to have up.

"She follows in my footsteps but with art instead of words," Lin points out.

"I think that might be the case, and if so then she'll be so talented!" (Y/n) says moving to peck Lin's lips and kiss Victoria's cheeks.

_________

A/N: 2020 is approaching soon in here, be prepared for a lot of things happening-especially since (Y/n) is a teacher-