44 So...I have to talk to you about something...

"Okay, so..hey eyes up here Lin, not on your phone. This is important!" (Y/n) says with a small pout. She had a box with a bear in it labeled Baby Miranda coming 2018 on its tummy with an ultrasound in its paw she had gone and gotten a few days prior and the stick in its other paw.

"Sorry! Work stuff...we're recording a few songs and stuff... but you've got my full attention." Lin says flipping his phone over and pushing it to the side.

"So here open it up and tell me what you think!" (Y/n) says shoving the box towards him biting her lip and twisting her engagement ring around her finger due to nerves.

"Okay...so what's with the present...we've not got an anniversary as far as I remember,"

"no it's something else and you don't have to get me anything, just open it!" she says anxiously.

"Okay! Okay!" he says moving to open the lid humming before frowning a bit in confusion as he read and glanced at what was with the bear. "Baby Miranda coming 2018...wait...no way?" he says glancing up at her with wide eyes, "How long have you known?" he says completely bewildered by the news.

"A week or so? I had to double-check and get an appointment to check...and well there's the ultrasound and our little uh...Maní..."

"Peanut?" Lin asks before smiling, "I like it, cute nickname."

"Well yeah...so surprise?"

Lin moved to her side and pulled her into a deep kiss, her arms snaking around his neck as his hands moved to graze over her still flat stomach before he pulled away from the kiss. "So...London?" he muses.

Her cheeks flush, "Ran out of birth control and well you know how we got, totally slipped my mind to remind you to glove up..." she says her cheeks rather pink.

"Can't say I'm not happy, because I'm thrilled, and we are going to be amazing parents," he whispers softly.

"I hope so...I'm just nervous with your crazy schedule," she whispers.

"We'll figure it out, I've got an announcement of my own to tell you," he whispers. "Not as big as this but well it's still big,"

"What?"

"We're gonna be bringing Hamilton to Puerto Rico in 2019..." he tells her.

"Lin that's amazing! You always wanted to do that, aww look your baby is also growing up to be an even bigger deal, first London now Puerto Rico!"

"I know, and now we're having a baby! Everything is settling into place, I can't wait,"