43 What Do You Mean It's Positive!?

Pacing a bit outside of Pippa's bathroom was not what (Y/n) had in mind, but she didn't want to risk Lin seeing what she was doing and Pippa was the closest thing to a sister she had in the city so that's where she went. "I can't take it, why is two minutes feeling like it's forever Pippa!" she says in a panic tone.

"(Y/n) honey please calm down, I still don't know why you're upset, Lin loves you he's not gonna be mad," Pippa says softly.

"I just...I forgot I was gonna run out of pills and then forgot to get more while we were in London...and I just...I'm not ready to do this! What if he-"

"(Y/n) calm down!" Pippa says making her stop pacing. "Lin will support you no matter what, okay? Now breathe," she says holding her shoulders letting the woman take deep breaths just as the timer went off. "Do you want me to look and not you?"

(Y/n) let out a small whimper and nodded, "Please I don't think I can do it...I feel like I'm gonna be sick at the thought,"

Pippa sighs as she moves to the bathroom flipping them over a small smile forming on her face, "Guess we'll be seeing a little Miranda in a few months huh?" she says holding the stick up to (Y/n).

(Y/n)'s eyes watered a bit as she grabbed it before glancing at it a few times and down to her stomach. "Holy shit, oh my gosh...Pippa...there's a...we're having a..."

"Yes you are, now you better go tell Lin...I'm sure he'll be really happy (Y/n) really he will," Pippa says gently as (Y/n) launched herself to hug Pippa a bit more excited this time.

"Yeah, you're right! I've got to tell Lin!" she says turning to grab her back, shoving the stick in there, "Thank you so much, Pippa!"

"You're welcome, I call godmother!" she calls out.

"You'll have to tell that to the rest of the Schuyler sisters!" (Y/n) calls back, "I'm sure that Renèe and Jazzy will fight you for it!"

"I called dibs first! I get to be the best godmother ever! They can just be the great Aunts!" Pippa responds with a small huff.

"Whatever you say!"