76 So We're Lost On Lin's Birthday

"I thought you said you knew your way around here Lin," (Y/n) hisses as she pushed the stroller ahead of herself.

"I...I thought I did," Lin says with a pout, his face was covered with a hat and sunglasses, trying to keep the privacy of their day to just them.

"Maybe we should just call someone, I'm sure-"

"No! We can figure this out, if we call and ask my dad to get us I won't hear the end of it..." Lin points out. "Besides we're spending time together,"

"But we lost the car Lin, we walked away and you said you knew where it was, but you don't," (Y/n) points out.

"I know...I know...not my brightest moment," Lin admits making (Y/n) shake her head and move to kiss his cheek.

"It's fine love, but how about we stop walking around and actually see where we are?" she suggests.

"Okay okay fine you're right..." Lin says though clearly, he was still pouting at his mistake he made.

"At least we aren't in a rush to get back, we aren't having family stuff until tonight,"

"That's true...sorry our adventure took a bad turn,"

"Nah, it's fine, as long as we're with you anything we do is fun, even if it's just us cuddling and watching some movie," (Y/n) points out.

"I just wanted to share the amazing place that Puerto Rico is with you,"

"And you are, this is incredible Lin, I'm having fun, I just wish we hadn't gotten lost in the process,"

"Hey it means we get to see interesting things," (Y/n) says trying to cheer him up, "You don't get to do that in New York for a birthday, look around at everything here, it's so amazing and colorful,"

Lin cracked a smile and moved to wrap his arms around (Y/n), "You know that actually makes it all that much better, best birthday ever,"

As (Y/n) wraps her arms and buries her face against Lin's shoulder she lets out a content sigh, "Good, because I wanted it to be a great birthday,"

"Any and all birthday's with you are the best (Y/n)"