59 Oh Shit-My Water Broke!!

"Lin! Lin! Oh Shit...Lin!" (Y/n) cried out wincing as she leaned back on the bed, all she wanted to do was get up to go to the bathroom without help. Well that didn't work.

"What! Oh my gosh (Y/n)?" Lin says in a panic, "What are you doing up...you should have called me,"

"I did...shit ouch...okay...I think my water broke," she whimpers. "I've been having like contractions for a bit...but like I thought they were just Braxton hicks...oh my gosh they aren't!" she says with a gasp, her eyes looking at him fearfully.

"Oh shit! Okay...I'll call my parents, and let someone know to take care of Betsy, okay okay, hospital bag..." Lin goes crazy with his phone on his ear as he grabs everything, while also trying to help (Y/n) get up better.

Eventually, they got to the car and (Y/n) was timing her contractions, which were still rather far apart, at close to fifteen minutes but still painful nevertheless.

___________

"Why is it taking so long," (Y/n) whines as she lays back in the hospital bed, Lin by her side clearly anxious as well.

"The doctors said it could be a while, querida, this is the first baby you've had so it might take a while,"

"I don't know if I can do this Lin," (Y/n) says as tears filled her eyes.

"No, you can do this querida, you're so amazing and strong, and our little princessa is ready to come here and that's incredible," Lin says moving to wipe her forehead as another contraction hit her making her wince up in pain. "I love you so much (Y/n)" he whispers.

_______

It really was a long time, over fourteen hours, and barely any sleep between the two, even with Lin's parents dropping in to check on them.

By the time everything was ready (Y/n) was still exhausted, but it was well worth the wait when the crying sound of a baby filled the room.