10 You Have A Lovely Set of Students Ms.(Y/L/n)

"Your classes are rather nice," Lin points out to (Y/n) after the day was done.

"I know, they're sweet kids, some need a bit more push, and others are always wanting to do way more than they need to." (Y/n) points out as she slides her laptop into her bag along with the worksheets she had the students turn in that day.

"Well yeah, but most if not all of them were paying attention to me when I was talking," Lin points out.

"Yeah, but that's because you weren't their teacher, if I gave the same speech and stuff not all of them would listen, you're amazing Lin, and grab attention quickly." (Y/n) points out.

"(Y/n/n) your students do respect you in that sense, you got the morning class all pumped once you let them get their five minutes of gossip out of their system," Lin tells her.

"They were gossiping about you, and I usually let them when I take attendance, I'm just glad that they seem to like the idea, now if I remember correctly we've got a meeting with my principle...or well you do,"

"We both do, I want you there with me, he can't be that bad, plus you're the one who finally got me to be able to meet the guy who won't respond to the emails I've had people send him." Lin reminds (Y/n).

"I know. But still, it'll be nice hopefully. I know a lot of students would thrive with this kind of way to learn, they break out of their shells and it gives them better understanding by acting things out rather than writing papers about stuff they aren't fully into."

"Right, now, after this want to grab some food?" Lin asks.

"Yes I totally would, there's that new hole in the wall place that sells these amazing tacos...I mean if you're up for that kind of thing?" (Y/n) says rather bashfully as the two get up to leave.

"No that sounds perfect, it's more authentic with a place like that, and I haven't had a chance to go there, so it'll be a good thing."

"Great, now onto this meeting!" (Y/n) says moving to walk beside him. The two nearly getting close enough for their hands to brush, but not quite close enough.