117 Baby Alex is Loud

As the night drew on with the first week with baby Alexander home, came the 3 am wake up calls and even more exhaustion from both Lin and (Y/n). The only issue at fact was that Alex's cries were waking them up, but also Victoria who was rather grouchy about it. She may love her new little brother, and being a big sister was amazing, but baby Alex was too loud for her to comprehend.

"No! Alex go way!" Victoria stated as she had somehow managed to push his carrier over towards the front door of the apartment.

"No honey, Alex isn't going away, he's staying here." (Y/n) said softly as Victoria gave a cry of frustration. "I know he's waking you up, we're figuring it all out, honey. What if we put the ocean noises in your room?" she suggests.

"Or we can put these on her door?" Lin calls out holding up two pieces of foam which made (Y/n) sighs a bit.

"That could also work-"

Victoria seemed to think on it before glancing at her brother in his carrier who was gurgling happily and turning back to nod at her parents.

"Okay-both" she states making them chuckle.

"Alright ocean sounds and the foam on the door. Daddy'll go do that right?" (Y/n) points out and Lin nods his head moving to scoop Victoria up into his arms.

"Of course, but I need my little helper, right? Let's go make your room not hear Alex's cries alright?" he says carrying her off and leaving (Y/n) to take care of the now crying Alexander.

"Yes you are such a cry baby, but it's fine, your sister will love you more in due time," (Y/n) coos taking him out to take care of him.

__

A/n: So only 3 chapters left! Then I'll post a blip about the new book I'm starting! A DaveedxReader one! (but so far I've only got like 7 chapters pre written for that...and my semester starts soon so idk how much time I can write-)