3: Do you like him teach?

"Ms. (L/n)! Ms.(L/n)!" The loud voice of Isabella called out to her a good twenty minutes before first period, called out rushing into her classroom.

"Yes, Isabella?" (Y/n) says glancing up from her papers.

"Lin keeps tweeting at you like he's always tweeting at you saying he wishes you would respond," Isabella says shoving her phone into (Y/n)'s face.

"...he only said I had to follow him, he never said anything about responding...I don't even know how to do that...and why is he tweeting me?"

Isabella groans, "How are you in a relationship with him and not be as obsessed on Twitter as he is!?" she says exasperated.

"Because I'm not...I had to mute the app because of what he did...which is all his fault...damn wine..." (Y/n) grumbles.

"Ms.(L/n)! Shh, we're in a school," Isabella says scandalously though a smirk was on her face. "C'mon respond to him! He's pouting in his Hamilton Costume and the cast is worried he's going to be pouty all day."

"Isabella I don't need to do anything with Twitter...and he could text me like a normal human, I doubt he's pouting because of me...uh...what is this?" (Y/n) asks as Isabella shows her a few of the cast tweets.

-Someone make this man smile, he's been tweeting like crazy about (Y/n/n) and not one response...he thinks she doesn't like Twitter-

"Daveed is immature...but he's right, I don't really like Twitter...but fine...if it'll get him smiling I'll just send a smiling face..."

"No! Send him a gif!" Isabella cries out.

"Okay okay...which one...hey give me my phone back, Isabella...I am your teacher you can't just snatch things...wait no don't send that one...that's flirty, Isabella Sanchez! Why would you do that!" (Y/n) says her face flushing a bit.

"Ha! I knew it you like him! Does that mean you get to see the show? Is our school going to be part of that new program?"

"...What new program?"

"The EduHam!"

"Edu...Ham? Oh...okay...that thing...he asked about that I said it was a good idea...I'm not sure,"

"Oh, he responded with this one! Ms.(L/n)...he likes you a lot, you've got him helpless!" Isabella teases.

"...if that is a reference to Hamilton I do not understand it, now off to your seat."

"You'll understand it soon enough! I ship you two so much!"

"Okay, keep that up and I'll assign another paper Isabella," (Y/n) says in a jokingly stern way.

"No thanks! We're good no more papers please!" Isabella says with a gasp rushing to her seat.