90 First Words=Chaos on Set

Victoria was clearly getting fussy, especially since Lin had gone off earlier without joining them all morning. "I know baby I miss him too, but he's doing something really fun? Why don't we go watch?"

She seemed to be fine with the answer and clung onto (Y/n)'s hand as they walked off. However the second she spotted Lin she pulled away. It was mid-shot too so Lin's eyes got wide as he tried to get her to stop but it was too late.

"Dadadadad!" Victoria's little voice called out as she grabbed onto Lin's leg clearly giggly and happy to see him.

Lin scooped her up and held her on his hip as the yell for 'cut' called out. "You...you said...she said! Oh my gosh!" Lin barely was able to speak.

Victoria not caring kept babbling at him with "dadadada" over and over as she clung onto him while (Y/n) rushed up to get her.

"I'm sorry! I thought she'd stay put, I'll hold her from now on-"

"(Y/n/n)! Victoria said dada!" Lin cries out joyously as he moved to spin them around, thankfully it seemed like it was okay with the cute moment, even if they were in mid-filming.

"She did!? Oh my gosh that's amazing! Darn-I thought she'd say mama first! She was humming the letter m for so long-" (Y/n) whines.

Victoria giggled as she clung to Lin, making happy coos and babbles at him as he just stood there grinning at her. "Mi princessa you are so so so amazing-" he coos peppering her face with kisses.

"She really is, she is such a daddy's little princessa," (Y/n) points out.

"And as cute as this is-we do have to film..." Anthony calls out making Lin turn to glare a bit.

"My daughter said the first word ever! Let me enjoy this moment for a few more minutes," he points out earning a cracked grin from Anthony.

"You can enjoy this moment later-we'll sit and watch okay? You only have so much sunlight-" (Y/n) points out.

Lin sighs and nods pressing a kiss to (Y/n)'s lips and kissing Victoria's head. "Fine, resetting time!" he jokes as everyone shuffles around to reset the scene.

All while (Y/n) sat in a chair with Victoria in her lap watching Lin with so much interest.