62 Family Meets The Baby

"She's so beautiful (Y/n/n), gosh I love her so much, first grandchild," (Y/M/N) coos as Victoria wiggles in her arms, grabbing hold of anything she could.

"Thank's Mama," (Y/n) says as she leans against Lin's side in their living room. Her mother was visiting and Lin's parents were dropping by soon to see Victoria again. "You're going to be a great Grandmere," (Y/n) says happily.

"She's so active, for only being a few weeks, and grown so much...she's like huge, fitting into stuff for two months,"

"The doctor did say she was a big baby, and sometimes they grow faster," (Y/n) points out as she watches her mother and her daughter her heart gushing.

"I'll get the door, Abuela and Abuelo are here!" Lin says having checked his phone and moved to let everyone in.

As (Y/n) watched her daughter be passed around and cooed over she felt her heart fill so much, this is what an amazing family was, and she loved being a part of it. Especially when Lin took Victoria gently and started singing softly to calm her down.

________

Eventually, when everyone had left, her mother opting to stay in a hotel for the weekend she was there, giving the still new family time to themselves, (Y/n) danced a bit with Victoria carefully in her arms.

"Mind if I join you girls?" Lin pipes up having come back from the kitchen, he was on baby bottle dish duty.

"Course you can, we're just having fun right my little princess?"

"Our little princessa is so happy," Lin whispers as their daughter seemed to let out a happy gurgle noise. "I hate that I leave in a month,"

"We'll manage Lin, we always have and will, your job is important," (Y/n) points out softly. "I've got Betsy here and your parents are just a phone call away," she points out.

"I know, and you'll call me and send me videos of course?"

"Of course, every milestone I get we'll send you. And every day we'll send you happy giggles and stuff,"

"I love you two," Lin whispers.

"We love you too daddy," (Y/n) murmurs her head resting on Lin's shoulder as he held them while they swayed to their own beat.