114 So Many Interviews

"Want Daddy!" Victoria screams out making (Y/n) wince.

"Daddy's busy honey he's doing interviews for Hamilton-you know the movie daddy showed us yesterday?" she reminds her daughter.
"No! Not daddy!" Victoria cried out stomping her foot and glaring a bit with a huff.

"baby he can't be out here, he's working." (Y/n) says with a small sigh, shifting a bit, it was hard with the baby's due date inching closer now than ever. And having an excited and very much so running around two years old was hard.

"Daddy!" Victoria cried out her eyes filling with tears making (Y/n) wince a bit.

"Okay okay, I'll peek in and see if he's not busy-but he might be doing stuff with your Aunts and Uncles...." she says softly moving to try and comfort her daughter who was now just crying.

Eventually calming her down she moved to peek into Lin's office and shuffle a bit over to him. Noticing he wasn't talking or on a call, she moved to slip her arms around him, "Hi." she whispered.

Lin froze before leaning back into her, "Hi, is it lunchtime or something?" he asks, "I'm all messed up I've just been clicking on links to zoom calls all day or morning," he admits.

"Almost-but not yet. Victoria was throwing a fit about you not being out and giving her attention. She's not happy about you working clearly." (Y/n) muses.

"And where is she?"

"Playing tea party with Betsy-who has quite a few biscuits she's being given. No extra food for her tonight that's for sure." (Y/n) muses.

Lin let out a laugh and patted (Y/n)'s arm, "She's still mad about watching Hamilton yesterday isn't she?"

"Oh yes she is very upset about that, she understands it's you, but at the same time is like that's not daddy because daddy has short hair how can that be?"

Lin shakes his head and moves to get (Y/n) to sit down on his lap and rub her back, "And the little one?"

"Kicking a storm-probably misses you the little twerp-" (Y/n) jokes.

"Well I miss being able to cuddle you, but these are super important interviews, we did an assessment over which character we are," Lin says with a chuckle.

"Well that does sound fun, I bet you were finishing the lyric too-I heard you singing earlier."

"Yeah! We did Helpless for a bit, so that's what happened-" Lin says before he glances at the time. "Shoot got to get into another call. Order lunch or make it and I'll be there after this one okay?"

"Alright-don't push yourself too much, these calls are stressful aren't they?"

"I mean we would be doing this in person next year if things hadn't gone awry-"

"That is true-anyway I'll get lunch ready-oh hi Chris!" she says waving as a few of the Hamfam was popping up into the new zoom.

"Hey! You joining us?" Chris asks with a chuckle.

"Nope, just saying hello to my husband before I make lunch, have fun!"

"Oh we are having fun, they all have unique questions for sure-" Lin points out.

"Right, bye!" (Y/n) says kissing Lin quickly before waddling out of the room closing the door.

_______________

Once Interviews were done and Lin had finished at least for half of the day he joined them for lunch and Victoria rushed up to him clearly wanting his attention. She was practically glued to his side for the rest of the day.

__________

A/N: So these are the last few chapters-it'll get to 120 then I have another book that'll be a DaveedxReader one that I'm pretty excited to write.