17 Don't Leave!

(Y/n) rushed out of the karaoke bar her coat slipping on and her breathing in a bit of a pant out of trying to calm herself from freaking out.

"(Y/n) wait!" Lin's voice called out as he raced to catch up with her.

(Y/n) froze a bit turning to look back at him with a look of anxiety as she goes to open her mouth, "I'm sorry, I just got caught in the moment and I'm sorry," she whispers softly turning her head to try and stop him from spotting the tears.

Lin finally catching up to her moved to take her hands in his, "No, don't apologize I shouldn't have done it either, I just...damn it, I wanted to tell you differently." Lin curses a bit under his breath.

"What?" (Y/n) says softly turning to look back at him, her eyes still close to letting tears fall.

"(Y/n) (Y/L/n), I have been harboring feelings for you for quite a while, it took me a while to figure out I liked not only you as a friend but also as hopefully something more,"

"You...You...I...I..." (Y/n) says processing the information before her cheeks flushed, "Really?"

"Yes, really, and I understand if you don't-"

(Y/n) didn't give him a chance to finish his thought by tugging him down into a deeper kiss. The two stood there wrapped around each other kissing before breaking away to breathe "I like you too," (Y/n) whispers.

Lin's face broke into a huge grin and he moved to spin her around causing her to giggle a bit, "I am so happy! Really really happy!" he says before setting her back down.

"I am too, so...you want to maybe grab a coffee in the morning?" (Y/n) asks softly, "Like a morning date I mean?"

Lin nodded his hair slipping out of the bun he had, "Yes. Yes that will be great, it's a date," he tells her softly moving to press his lips back against hers once more. The two were lost in each other and went back inside holding hands and smiles on their faces for the rest of the night.