32 A New Chapter In Our Lives

"So what's next?" (Y/n) asks the following morning after Lin's last show, passing him a cup of coffee.

"Quite a few things, but what I do know is I'm ready for my next chapter in life, one where you're in it for sure," Lin points out after he took a sip of his coffee, "Mostly because this coffee and your French food you make is delicious." he teases.

"So you're only in it for my cooking skills!" (Y/n) says with a dramatic gasp.

"Yes sorry, you won me over the moment I tried your food," Lin teases right back as he tugs her to his side pressing a kiss to her shoulder.

"Okay, I love you too, you big goof, what am I gonna do with you?" (Y/n) teases softly, leaning back into his arms as he scanned Twitter.

"They're upset about my hair," Lin points out.

"Well I am too, I actually posted about it, I am on the train of growing it back," she points out with a pout as she moves to run her fingers through his much shorter hair. "I can't braid it anymore which sucks,"

"Nope, never letting you do that ever again, I got teased by everyone for it," Lin states with a frown.

"Aww, you're fine Lin-Manuel Miranda. Oh, I forgot to give you the gift I had last night...so here, " she says grabbing a box and shoving it at him.

"What is...this is the Quilt you mentioned...wow it's great, I gotta thank your mother for it," Lin says holding up the Hamilton shirt quilt.

"I should thank you, you gave me all the shirts to ship to her, she made it," (Y/n) says. "It's a nice thing to have, keeps the memories alive you know?"

"Yeah, thanks a lot, but for now, I just want it to be the two of us, and let our next chapter start...probably with you moving in with me..."

"Seriously? You sure about that?"

"Never been more sure about anything...well besides knowing that Hamilton would be a good idea," Lin says.

"To the start of a new chapter!" (Y/n) says with a beaming grin holding her coffee cup up.

"A new chapter in our lives," Lin says holding his coffee cup up.