118 Victoria and Alex Time

Victoria was much better mood once her room was quieter and finally adjusted better to her little brother. Plus with being at home she was enthralled by him. Always moving to watch him, sometimes placing her doll next to him and pointing out they were 'cute'.

She even would go as far as to try and share her food no matter how many times Lin or (Y/n) told her that he couldn't eat like she could.

Eventually, the two would settle down for 'playtime' and 'tummy time' where Victoria would call out things to her brother or make toys babble across a pretend stage while he was on his tummy.

(Y/n) had recorded some of it to share with her mother, as well as some of their close friends on how well they were getting along.

That came with a warning that it may be cute now, but the older the two would get they'd fight more. Lin even pointed that out.

"I'm just saying, as much as I love my sister, I would get upset with her, and she would with me because I'm younger," he points out.

"Yeah, you've told me a bunch of times. It's fine, it happens. And we'll handle it then. Right now they're getting along and Alex is so cute and chunky,"

"Cause he's eating so much all the time," Lin points out with a pout.

"Yeah yeah yeah, but that's what the doctor said he could do. It's fine Lin." (Y/n) points out leaning to kiss his cheek before moving to take care of it.

Sometimes Victoria would climb up and just cuddle while Alex was in (Y/n)'s arms and just watch in almost awe at her little brother. Whispering small things about him too (Y/n) and pointing out his features and how they looked similar to herself and each parent.

________

A/n: Only 2 more chapters left T-T I can't believe I finished this it was fun to write, I'll have a DaveedxReader one soon though! And I'll give you a hint (Y/n) is an Astrology major at a DC University, so star gazing is the best thing for a date to her. :3