82 Quick Wedding Update

"Okay, so we've got the theme picked out for all of this, since you'll still be here in New York we'll go for that rustic look with the venue you liked-now onto picking flowers that match-oh good morning Mr. Miranda!" Isabella calls out from the dining room table.

(Y/n) and Isabella were going over more wedding things, and Lin was pretty much letting them have full reins of it.

"Good morning Isabella...wedding planning?" he asks moving to kiss (Y/n) head and slip his arms around her glancing at the piles of fabrics, napkins, plates every kind of sample you could think of. "This is...a lot isn't it?"

"No it's actually not as much as I could have brought...there's a lot more at the place we're going but these are just samples," Isabella responds as she lays down a few sets for (Y/n) to look at.

"Uh...right...this is...a lot...you two have fun I am going to take Vicky and Betsy on a walk..." Lin says as his eyes widen a bit more at what Isabella was laying out.

"As long as you're fine with me doing this...I mean you'll be there for cake testing tomorrow, so that'll be fun right?" (Y/n) points out.

"Oh for sure it will be fun. I'm still sad I have to wait months until I see you in your dress,"

"And that's been picked out for a while. My mother is going to be picking it up once I get the final fit done in a month," (Y/n) points out moving to kiss his cheek as he leaned down.

"Alright, have fun with...all these napkins and things..." Lin says shaking his head as he got everything to go.

"Right, now let's finish up with this and go over the seating chart and invitations..." Isabella says causing (Y/n) to sigh.

"I still have to ask Lin about a few other relatives if they'll be flying in and all that. My mother is going to stay here at the apartment while Lin and I spend a weekend away, then it's back to filming with him. But we're planning on a Winter Honeymoon that way we're free from school and him from filming and all that,"

"Sounds like a good idea-I still can't believe that you chose me to help plan this-"

"Well you mean a lot in our relationship-after all you were the one who was purely happy about us getting together, and when you said you were going to be a wedding planner and event organizer I figured why not try and get you to help out"

"Which my boss is the best at allowing me to do it-"

"Because I refused anyone else, I said if I can't have you I won't be doing this with the company-" (Y/n) points out. "You were my favorite student in a while, and I adore having you around. Even Vicky adores you. You've gotten sucked into this family too,"

"Thanks, Mrs.Miranda to be" Isabella teases.

"I've told you, you can call me (Y/n) I'm not your teacher anymore-"

"Fine. (Y/n) now let's finish this up so I can order everything!"