72 Welcome To Puerto Rico!

"Oh my gosh it's so amazing here," (Y/n) says her eyes widening as they finally get outside.

"It is isn't it?" Lin says, Victoria in his arms having demanded his attention, clearly fussy and tired and wanting daddy's cuddles.

"Lin this really is the best thing ever, thank you, I'm glad you get to do this, and I'm glad we get to share this with you," (Y/n) points out softly.

"I know, and I'm glad I could get you to take time off for this, it's going to be worth it for sure,"

"I wouldn't miss it for the world, I'm kinda glad I'm taking the time off, I never used to take time off."

"And now we've got this amazing family and it'll be worth it,"

"Of course, I've gotten all sub-plans laid out and easy stuff for the students. But now it's family time,"

"Best thing ever," Lin whispers leaning in to peck her lips just as a car came up for them.

"Better get going, hotel and sleep is a required thing now,"

"After that flight, yes, that is what we all need.

________

"Holy shi...ooot," (Y/n) says glancing around, "This is like a penthouse..."

"Figured to get the bigger suite and have more room for our princessa to explore," Lin points out.

"Okay fair point, that's actually smart to do. She'll be in here while you're performing and I'll be by your side either watching or in your dressing room,"

"Distraction, you'll be my distraction," Lin muses.

"Nah you never get distracted, you get worried I'll notice your mistakes though," (Y/n) points out, watching Lin set their sleeping daughter in the portable crib that was set up.

"I can think of a few other things you are~" Lin teases.

"How long before you have to leave?" (Y/n) asks softly her arms snaking around his neck.

"Couple hours...want to head to the other room and have a bit of fun?" he whispers.

"I'd love that...though the fact that there is another room might be a problem and a distraction of itself."

"Then that's perfect," he whispers leaning to press his lips to hers.